• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat is a Fraud Alcoholic

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
It would be if Twitter let you access your messages in a suspended account. Unfortunately the only thing I have are screenshots of the profile and of Anthony following me.

I was playing the long con and I was going to trade nudes with him and then post them here, but my account got suspended for using the word nigger a few times.
I'm surprised your account made it long enough to say nigger more than once.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Super nice. Extremely family oriented. I was sleeping with a Mormon widow for about a year and a half before she came to her senses and broke it off with me. They are fucking spectacular in bed, probably because they're so pent up and proper the rest of the time.

Isn't there a lot of abuse in the Mormon church? that could explain her unbridled lust in bed. Then again, all those reports/accusations were from the media that loves to attack the Catholic church among other religious groups for that shit, apart from Judaism for some reason. So it could all just be hearsay and bullshit.

G

Isn't there a lot of abuse in the Mormon church? that could explain her unbridled lust in bed. Then again, all those reports/accusations were from the media that loves to attack the Catholic church among other religious groups for that shit, apart from Judaism for some reason. So it could all just be hearsay and bullshit.
Well that's the FLDS, they are an offshoot of the regular Mormon church (the LDS) all of the crazy 14 year old bride, living on a compound, pedophilia Anthony Cumia's dream is all FLDS members. There aren't very many of them. The mainstream Mormons number in the tens of millions worldwide I believe and they're a lot more normal than people think.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Well that's the FLDS, they are an offshoot of the regular Mormon church (the LDS) all of the crazy 14 year old bride, living on a compound, pedophilia Anthony Cumia's dream is all FLDS members. There aren't very many of them. The mainstream Mormons number in the tens of millions worldwide I believe and they're a lot more normal than people think.

Ah, i see. I have read about those guys before i think. It's alien to me for the most part though, Mormonism isn't really a thing here at all. I think the weirdest guys we have are Jehovah's Witnesses and even then they are a tiny minority.

RedGlareRecipient

Rocketeer
Forum Clout
But they can drink caffeine, as long as it's not a hot caffeinated drink like coffee or tea. They can drink caffeinated soda and energy drinks.
If these cocksuckers want to play loophole so much, can they have iced coffee? I know they do that weird motionless technically-not-fucking

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
And does he shit on the dreams of thousands of childre

2-FD88-AE3-8-E0-A-4-D8-D-9048-D7-A9-CDF4648-C.jpg

G

If these cocksuckers want to play loophole so much, can they have iced coffee? I know they do that weird motionless technically-not-fucking
Nope. No iced coffee or iced tea. I think originally it was because people thought in the 19th century that caffeine was way more addictve than it actually is, but since it says so I'm the Mormon rule book (and I guess they don't want to contradict that) they can't have coffee or tea in any form.

Last edited by a moderator:

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
As far as a few months ago when I was catfishing him on Twitter, YES. He would slide into my DMs and yell at me about how I was some troll on Reddit, and then the next afternoon he would DM me with a bunch of "I'm sorry baby girl I was drunk last night" it was funny as FUCK.
Link to screenshots please