• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat is a Fraud Alcoholic

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
There's a narrative here that pat drinks all the time, but you know that faggot has 2 beers and 7 or 8 sweet teas while he's sitting at that bar. He's not some brooding whino, he's a fat faggot with bitch tits and the pallet of a 12 year old.
Cant hide the booze bloat though.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
You can always tell when he's been drinking because he gets extra belligerent. Kinda like how Nana used to do. Does Anthony still get shitfaced and argue with people all night on Twitter?
He gets drunk and twitch streams call of duty. If you can handle watching long enough you can actually see him devolve into gay nana as he goes through a bottle of wine.

G

You can always tell when he's been drinking because he gets extra belligerent. Kinda like how Nana used to do. Does Anthony still get shitfaced and argue with people all night on Twitter?
As far as a few months ago when I was catfishing him on Twitter, YES. He would slide into my DMs and yell at me about how I was some troll on Reddit, and then the next afternoon he would DM me with a bunch of "I'm sorry baby girl I was drunk last night" it was funny as FUCK.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
As far as a few months ago when I was catfishing him on Twitter, YES. He would slide into my DMs and yell at me about how I was some troll on Reddit, and then the next afternoon he would DM me with a bunch of "I'm sorry baby girl I was drunk last night" it was funny as FUCK.
Good thing you are keeping all the ribs for yourself. Its way funnier when nobody ever gets to see the ribbing.

Make with some screenshots Im starvin ova here.

G

That sounds like some good content for this forum.
It would be if Twitter let you access your messages in a suspended account. Unfortunately the only thing I have are screenshots of the profile and of Anthony following me.

I was playing the long con and I was going to trade nudes with him and then post them here, but my account got suspended for using the word nigger a few times.

Forum Clout
Wisconsonites drink like indians who live on a reservation and eat like negresses who just got their EBT cards reloaded. Pat tells a lot of tall tales, but I don't think being a degenerate alcoholic is one of them.

Attachments

• 1644803044982.jpg
    1644803044982.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 24