• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat is a 44 year old Karen

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat cries for years about demanding people go to prison. Then when one finally does, this is the best he can do. He is probably mad that its only 4 months and not forever.

1717698215999.png

1717698254093.png

Old Bannon posts

1717698315487.png

1717698414355.png

Black Pat

Whacky nigster
Forum Clout
- Shits on cops and their intelligence

- Begs the cops to help him when the atalkers come-a knockin'

- Screams at cops like a hysterical Cloris Leachman when he's "swaTTed"

- Cries "why won't you help us!?!" as if we're Burt Lancaster and he's Barbara Stanwyck in the most retarded version of "Sorry, Wrong Number" possible

LOGIC!
Fatass thinks any time something bad happens to him he can just point the finger at anyone who makes fun of him and the cops have to arrest them. The only evidence admissible will be evidence that supports Patrick's accusations, only Patrick will be allowed To be heard in courT, and the accused will spend the rest of their life behind bars.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
One of the most enraging things about this shit pile is claiming he was doxxed. If he went by Mr. Sizzle Chest or something, sure. But this asshole posts under his full name and has routinely posted his address on envelopes and his phone number on contact forms. You can’t dox publicly available information, faggot.
God I hate him. And his face.
One of his retarded allegations against me (John Doe 37) was that I "doxxed" his date of birth. It was in his fucking Twitter bio back then.

ProfileBD.PNG