• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat is a 44 year old Karen

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Fat too.
IMG_3238.jpeg

What an overdramatic woman.

This made me laugh - FELONY MEMES!
IMG_3237.jpeg

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Has anyone here EVER used nazi imagery or references to bother him on any medium? Other than joking about his stupid youllneverfindme1488 email of course.

That shit just ain’t funny Rick. If you want any more proof of that visit the “kike hate thread” and experience just how unfunny it can be.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I hope this is a preview of Pats lawsuit against the police - he’s gonna EDUCATE the cops because they all suck at knowing the LAW!
View attachment 203800

- Shits on cops and their intelligence

- Begs the cops to help him when the atalkers come-a knockin'

- Screams at cops like a hysterical Cloris Leachman when he's "swaTTed"

- Cries "why won't you help us!?!" as if we're Burt Lancaster and he's Barbara Stanwyck in the most retarded version of "Sorry, Wrong Number" possible

LOGIC!

Lard Glug

Lard Glug contains neither lard nor glug.
Forum Clout
One of the most enraging things about this shit pile is claiming he was doxxed. If he went by Mr. Sizzle Chest or something, sure. But this asshole posts under his full name and has routinely posted his address on envelopes and his phone number on contact forms. You can’t dox publicly available information, faggot.
God I hate him. And his face.

Forum Clout
- Shits on cops and their intelligence

- Begs the cops to help him when the atalkers come-a knockin'

- Screams at cops like a hysterical Cloris Leachman when he's "swaTTed"

- Cries "why won't you help us!?!" as if we're Burt Lancaster and he's Barbara Stanwyck in the most retarded version of "Sorry, Wrong Number" possible

LOGIC!
Pats the one who wanted police defunded. You get what you pay for.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
It's such empty Karenhood too. Like he wants Twitter to ban Kyle Tomlinson, for what? how are they supposed to know if he's not the real one?

just bitching for the sake of bitching like he does every single day of his life, can't be good for his health

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
It's such empty Karenhood too. Like he wants Twitter to ban Kyle Tomlinson, for what? how are they supposed to know if he's not the real one?

just bitching for the sake of bitching like he does every single day of his life, can't be good for his health
No surprise he has been picked on and made fun of his whole life.