• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat insults Opie

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Sounds like pat is jealous that opie is verified.

oe9TQKQh.webp

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I don't think anyone who listened to the show and was familiar with Jocktober and the Pests would be stupid enough to provoke them for 3+ years. Wait, this is Rick we're talking about...
I’m talking early 2000s late 1990s fan. When they were bigger faggots then they are now. Rick would definitely think real rock TV was cool.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
View attachment 18104

Imagine referring to the destroyer as a mere 'shock jock'. What a motherfucker.

And they weren't cancelled Pat. Nana got fired for calling a black woman a nigger. Opie was fired for filming an obese turkish man going to the toilet. And Norton now makes baby noises on a podcast for tens of dollars.
Actually I was a fan of Stern then he became a bore. I and A were a bit more edgy by that point so I listened to them. Sadly most of the “shock jocks” are just rip offs of Imus. Pat was never cool or smart enough to get Shock radio. It was too “far out for me” child.