Pat helping to spread misinformation

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
This is getting people all upset and crying it’s all Trump / DeSantis / Evil White bigot Republicans so of course piggy had to chime in
IMG_2860.jpeg

Man beats trans person to death! This MUST be politically motivated by MAGA, right?! A white guy did this!

Let’s look at the criminal

IMG_2861.jpeg

Oh yeah, that’s totally an evil white Republican that was brainwashed into killing trans people because Trump told him too.

Also, the person killed is black which they are also leaving out. Black on black crime is now being framed by dishonest people so they can use this to paint republicans as the problem. How it starts? Pig really thinks black on black crime is new?

It’s all so tiresome.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He probably knew he was a he going in but the shame overrode his chimp brain post nut
This happens more than it’s reported - it’s why “black trans lives matter” never became a thing because it turns out to be majority black guys killing other black guys in fear their friends and family will find out they’re having sex with another man.

TorpidSloth

This happens more than it’s reported - it’s why “black trans lives matter” never became a thing because it turns out to be black guys killing other black guys in fear their friends and family will find out they’re having sex with another man.
I saw one video where this thug beat this trans negro half to death on a city bus. It was actually pretty sickening after a certain point.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I saw one video where this thug beat this trans negro half to death on a city bus. It was actually pretty sickening after a certain point.
There was a story around the time of the Floyd riots how this black “prominent member” of the trans community was found dismembered in a suitcase and thrown into the Delaware River in the Philly area. Local news did pieces on this guy for trans awareness (first time I saw Black Trans Lives Matter signs) and “say her name” type stuff each day as they looked for the killer. Then they got the killers photo and description and of course it was a black man. Story was never mentioned again and I don’t know if they ever caught him.