• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat goes after gook grifter

Dennis Denuto

It's the vibe
Forum Clout
Of course Jackie throws out one her fake terms.

How dare anyone ask questions about pats stupid swatings. They are trying to make it that if you ask any questions all of a sudden you are some rightwing russian nazi. To try and invalidate legitimate questions. All it does is make pat and friends look like they are manipulating the story for personal interests.

View attachment 170368
It's a single fucking tweet. Can't take the heat? Get off the internet.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
40 and White and this is the trivia he fills his head with

sweet-sassy-molassy.gif
Mohammed was a fat faggot who fucked kids because he bombed with adult women, and wrote Bible fan fiction with himself as a self insert.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Some journalists wrote good reviews about a game that had like 20 downloads. Her bf discovered that she had sex with these journalists in exchange for their articles (lol). 4chan got mad and swatted her. She testified at the UN about women in gaming. Brianna Wu butted in at some point and stole some spotlight. False flagged himself and did a bunch of other things for media attention eerily similar to what Pat does.

Btw, how could you possibly talk to somebody like this in public and expect people to see you as the victim?

View attachment 170375
Funny, I seem to recall the last time Ian "tangled" with Pat, it just got the video of his sperg-out on the cops onto thousands of more pairs of eyes, along with Pat's assertions that he didn't try to swing on one of them, despite the obvious fact that he clearly did, which to any reasonable third-party would tank Pat's credibility.
Doesn't seem to me that Ian was the one who fucked up badly in that exchange, Pat. No one believes you didn't try to punch that cop, Pat, and no one believes that wasn't you in the security footage outside your house. But please, keep stepping on rakes and saying you won fights, you effeminate manchild faggot, there's nothing to watch on Netflix and Nana didn't die so I need the entertainment.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Think about how gay and out of touch with reality you have to be to say "Want me to remind everyone how badly you fucked up the last time you tangled with me, lan?"

It would be gay as fuck even if he was actually witty and "eviscerated" him via Tweet. It's just words, faggot. But of course, it's even gayer than that because Pat is not witty and has never "eviscerated" or "dunked on" anyone on Twitter. His version of dunking on someone is saying "I raped your mother with a strap-on dildo".

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Some journalists wrote good reviews about a game that had like 20 downloads. Her bf discovered that she had sex with these journalists in exchange for their articles (lol). 4chan got mad and swatted her. She testified at the UN about women in gaming. Brianna Wu butted in at some point and stole some spotlight. False flagged himself and did a bunch of other things for media attention eerily similar to what Pat does.

Btw, how could you possibly talk to somebody like this in public and expect people to see you as the victim?

View attachment 170375
Also he thinks he owned him last time with his multi tweet thread full of naked assertions that neither Ian nor any of his followers read.

Last edited: