• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat getting pounded about being a fake ally. "I find your personal moral standings quite hollow."

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
She lists her pronouns on her Instagram as She/They. Rick's right; this "fluid" horseshit is fake and
You know at first I was arguing against him because he could be exposed as “homophobic” but he’s actually right here…somehow.

Again, looking at this through my pro-gay SJW lens…Rick is right. He didn’t “misgender” her if one of her pronouns is literally she. If he called her a “he” then she would have a case. But she literally goes by “She/They”…So why would calling her a “she” not fly??! Thats literally what she asked to be called!

So then I guess it would be “Actually he said she was a woman when she’s not, she’s nonbinary.” Again…Rick is actually right. How would he be able to know this? Her twitter does not include any pronouns nor any indication of her being nonbinary. Even if Rick visited her instagram he would see she identifies as “She / They”….Now little protip for everyone, usually the first listed pronoun is how they primarily identify. So sure, the “They” implies she’s gender fluid but only SOMETIMES. Otherwise she is a “she”…her biological gender, which would make her cis.

Rick is undeniably right here no matter how you look at it even if he’s acting like an asshole.

She presents as a woman…she identifies as she….she gives no indication she’s nonbinary and her first listed pronoun is “she”. Why would Rick ever believe this person was transgender.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
You know at first I was arguing against him because he could be exposed as “homophobic” but he’s actually right here…somehow.

Again, looking at this through my pro-gay SJW lens…Rick is right. He didn’t “misgender” her if one of her pronouns is literally she. If he called her a “he” then she would have a case. But she literally goes by “She/They”…So why would calling her a “she” not fly??! Thats literally what she asked to be called!

So then I guess it would be “Actually he said she was a woman when she’s not, she’s nonbinary.” Again…Rick is actually right. How would he be able to know this? Her twitter does not include any pronouns nor any indication of her being nonbinary. Even if Rick visited her instagram he would see she identifies as “She / They”….Now little protip for everyone, usually the first listed pronoun is how they primarily identify. So sure, the “They” implies she’s gender fluid but only SOMETIMES. Otherwise she is a “she”…her biological gender, which would make her cis.

Rick is undeniably right here no matter how you look at it even if he’s acting like an asshole.

She presents as a woman…she identifies as she….she gives no indication she’s nonbinary and her first listed pronoun is “she”. Why would Rick ever believe this person was transgender.
You zoomers with your pronouns and words are funny. Anyways, accusing Pat of misgendering people would be a good bit.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
You zoomers with your pronouns and words are funny. Anyways, accusing Pat of misgendering people would be a good bit.
It literally makes me an expert on shit like this. I know all the buzzwords and what flies and what doesn’t. There will absolutely be some hardliners who, despite my explanation why Pat isn’t in the wrong, will still call him out and not accept any apologies as retribution.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
BTW: To get a better understanding of where this broad is coming from, you should read The Mass Psychology of Fascism by Wilhelm Riech, and Towards a Gay Communism by Mario Mieli (more so the first book, though).

Mix this with Dumb Broad-ness, and you have this idiot.

Real Sophie's Choice for me: I hate people like this but I also hate Pat. I dunno what to do here. 🤷‍♂️

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
I fucking love it when Patrick is forced to go into detail on the stupid social beliefs he thinks he has.
He hears some entry level social politics nonsense and assumes he instinctively understands it all without even looking into it because he's simply too stupid to comprehend the possibility of nuance and I guess he thinks thats what makes a free-thinking dreamer. Then when pressed for more info he can only ever show that he actually views everything through the lens of a simplistic, narrowminded bigot, while trying to claim the people whose ideas hes aped are fucking wrong.
He's so brilliantly retarded, he's operating on multiple planes of wrong.
He picks the shitty side of every single social issue, but only because he's dumber than the argument and completely misinterprets what it's trying to say.
No ideology wants you, Fatrick, because your thinking meats fuck everything up.

Forum Clout
She lists her pronouns on her Instagram as She/They. Rick's right; this "fluid" horseshit is fake and gay.

View attachment 170202
F7J-CtLXcAAMWCu.jpeg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout

IMG_1438.png

G

Alfred Kinsey was a deranged sexual deviant that used his Rockefeller funding to facilitate "studies" that consisted of the rape and sexual abuse of children and even infants. He even paid a prolific child molester (using the alias "Rex King") to abuse kids for these stuides. The fraudulent "findings" of these studies were used to influence sexual education and the changing of attitudes towards sexuality in larger society. So naturally, a hero to people like Pat.

A 30-minute documentary entitled The Children of Table 34, released by the Family Research Council, shows that Alfred Kinsey's famous research on human sexuality was either fraudulent or based on "criminal experimentation on children funded by taxpayers." The video charges that Kinsey incorporated into his research data from the rape of children and infants, and that he used these records of perversion and criminality as the basis for his influential conclusions about normal childhood development, published in his two books, Sexual Behavior in the Human Male and Sexual Behavior in the Human Female.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.ewtn.com/catholicism/library/video-exposes-kinsey-research-fund-4036[/URL]

He also died from an infection he got from tying his balls to a rope and hanging from the ceiling. This is who faggots like Pat think we should look to as authority figures. Fat.