• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat getting pounded about being a fake ally. "I find your personal moral standings quite hollow."

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
Amber Leigh has had enough of Patrick's shit and is calling him out on their main feed. Possibly the next great Patposter.

f74e32c42f5056bb7840f922f457ffd2.png

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Its about time the gay community flushes him out.

I'm honestly surprised it's taken this long.

I know some of you lads have archived his infamous tweets, and while my memory is kinda shit (16, don't know Dick about long term damage from alcohol), I know for a fact he has numerous comments that would absolutely offend the LGBTQ community.

Certainly would be a real problem if someone @'d this fine They fella and show them all of Pat's offenses towards being a fake ally.

A REAL FAWKIN' PROBLEM right there.

G

No supposedly heterosexual man knows what these tranny specific flags are. He's such a pandering queer. Said before, will say it again. Fat would've been enthusiastically burning books and stoning Jew's shop windows if he'd been alive in 30s Germany. He has no convictions, he's just a bootlicking, easily led zeitgeist follower.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I want to knock on Pat like everybody else but I can’t even follow the back and forth outside of her calling out Pat for being a jack off.

They’re speaking English but I have no idea what they’re bickering about.
"Even to understand the word—doublethink—involved the use of doublethink"