• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat gets targeted ads for erectile dysfunction

Forum Clout
He can't take boner pills or he turns pink(er) and sprays blood from his snout.
View attachment 177902
----

The expression of a woman who has been Old Testament Sex God V8 Turbofucked non-stop for several days.
View attachment 177903
The fucking Wallace and gromit face she makes when he forces an awkward picture and the fact that he clearly doesn't see it or doesn't care that his beard isn't happy always makes me laugh

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I think he is glad it got devalued so it doesnt sting as much but you know he misses that identifier that said " Im more important than you are" on twitter. It went straight to his waterhead. The blue check is now trolling him because he is spiteful and stubborn and refuses to pay elon. He has to accept not getting paid for any viral tweets,not getting his posts boosted, as well as other features like being able to correct his misspellings.
When he had the blue checkmark, he would literally say on Twitter that he was better than everyone who didn't have one. Can you imagine his reaction when it was stripped away?

bzaflp0rp3bmcdh6noxn.gif

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
The fucking Wallace and gromit face she makes when he forces an awkward picture and the fact that he clearly doesn't see it or doesn't care that his beard isn't happy always makes me laugh
5 years they've been married and I think they've been together for 10 years. NOT ONE picture of them kissing. Ever. Not even from their wedding.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
5 years they've been married and I think they've been together for 10 years. NOT ONE picture of them kissing. Ever. Not even from their wedding.
Tbf, I would never let myself be intentionally photographed kissing, maybe I'm weird but I'm something of an old Testament sex god and use a lot of tongue, so it's uncomfortable to try to do that in public or for a picture. Not even from the wedding though... he's gay.

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
Tbf, I would never let myself be intentionally photographed kissing, maybe I'm weird but I'm something of an old Testament sex god and use a lot of tongue, so it's uncomfortable to try to do that in public or for a picture. Not even from the wedding though... he's gay.
They shook hands at their wedding.