• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat gets “reduced to a fucking puddle” every time he watches the scene where Spock dies

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
arQEDDGA_700w_0.jpg

Puddle of Pat.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
Just before this scene Spock forcibly inserts his "katra" into Dr McCoy without his consent. For non Trekkies this is a type of mind rape, where he stick his "essence" into the mind of another person, without even buying him an iPad first.

This gave McCoy severe trauma and PTSD for all of the next movie. So of course Patrick is sad when his hero space-mindrapist gets what's coming to him.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
traditionally masculine guy. you would never know that he's a geek.
My Twitter handle is @stealthygeek. The reason for that is I love football. AMERICAN football. Not that game of footsie they play overseas. I love football, I ride motorcycles, I drive a muscle car. Like, I do things that are seen in other circles as being more traditionally masculine. I work out a lot. You know, things like that.

And so, but at the same time, I have a Lord of the Rings tattoo on my arm, an armband tattoo of the script from the One Ring, ok? I'm a NERD, too. Like, big time. But I wanted to be able to blend those things because I think that the distinctions between them are completely artificial and unnecessary.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
My Twitter handle is @stealthygeek. The reason for that is I love football. AMERICAN football. Not that game of footsie they play overseas. I love football, I ride motorcycles, I drive a muscle car. Like, I do things that are seen in other circles as being more traditionally masculine. I work out a lot. You know, things like that.

And so, but at the same time, I have a Lord of the Rings tattoo on my arm, an armband tattoo of the script from the One Ring, ok? I'm a NERD, too. Like, big time. But I wanted to be able to blend those things because I think that the distinctions between them are completely artificial and unnecessary.
If he was talking about a book or a movie he wrote it would sound pretty cringey but he’s talking about the concept behind his fucking Twitter handle.