• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat gets called out by twitter for being a dumb cunt

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
I have pondered as to wether we should initiate a third campaign to get him banned, but the first two times it happened this place went kinda dry so probably not

G

I have pondered as to wether we should initiate a third campaign to get him banned, but the first two times it happened this place went kinda dry so probably not
No it motivates him to do something big. The 2nd time he went on Strictly Stalking.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
No it motivates him to do something big. The 2nd time he went on Strictly Stalking.
I understand your reasoning, but please also remember months and months of decreased activity here. Having being through a couple of droughts now after the initial celebration and ecstasy of having him booted passed, I don't know if it's really worth it.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He hasn't tweeted in 8 hours what's up? Is he on time out?
Well that convention is coming up this week. It either has something to do with that or he is just hoping not to give away where he will be watching sports while stuffing his face. I cant wait for pat to have explain that court case to the sfwa and why it was a total failure in person. I hope he has his lies in order. Would hate for you to get caught in a web of lies because the lies arent even consistent.