• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat gets called out by twitter for being a dumb cunt

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Fucking ribs. 'Most people on twitter don't send Tweets like this.' Even twitter thinks you're a fucking politics obsessed sperg, you dumb pig.

8.png

9.png

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Almost like when GoodReads got sick of hearing Piggy squeal so they added a pop up window that appears every time an author goes to respond to a negative review of their work. It includes common sense information such as: not everyone is going to like your content, sometimes a couple bad reviews can legitimize the good ones, and no ones mind has ever been changed by an internet argument, so why bother?

And of course Rick, having zero clue that this was written into the site specifically for him, just kept feeding us.

Didn’t abandon daughter
Forum Clout
Just about every tweet could be offensive which is what I do unless it has to do with politics. Also if he is directly insulting someone that is targeted harassment.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
Twitter installs new features to warn autistic spergs from tweeting out nonsense that could get their account suspended or deleted.

Autistic sperg oinks over nonsense.

Autistic pig then gets mad at twitter for warning him against tweeting something so easily reportable. Drunken piggy is literally the stick in bike tire meme and doesn't realize it.

802.jpg

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
There was no collusion with Russia.

However: He and his ilk will send us into a fucking nuclear winter because they still think there was, and they're butthurt that they could never find anything substantial.

He's the worst to be sure, but he's only a bootlicker; tows the party line to a tee, and is easily replaceable.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
There was no collusion with Russia.

However: He and his ilk will send us into a fucking nuclear winter because they still think there was, and they're butthurt that they could never find anything substantial.

He's the worst to be sure, but he's only a bootlicker; tows the party line to a tee, and is easily replaceable.
Pats type are always the first to get discarded by their own. It's almost happened a couple times.