• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat gatekeeps New York

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
All these twats use gratuitous “fucks/fuckings.” They must think it lends gravity to their pronouncements or something, but it just comes across as juve-fucking-nile.
They think it makes them sound serious like it’s an exclamation point but they always come off as effeminate. “I’m totally fuck-ing serious!”

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
They think it makes them sound serious like it’s an exclamation point but they always come off as effeminate. “I’m totally fuck-ing serious!”
I remember some college-aged white girl screaming directly in cops’ faces during the peaceful protests, and they told her to back off, and she screamed “OR FUCKING WHAT!” They proceeded to arrest her, and she was whimpering for help from her friends and being ignored. Nice badass female, stupid.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
It's actually kind of impressive. I don't think I have ever met anyone like that- online or in real life. Now, of course he's a sniveling little pussy in real life, but it's surprising that he hasn't slipped up in public and gotten his teeth kicked in.

I’m flat out amazed he hasn’t incensed someone online enough that they’ve shown up to fight him at his door.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I can’t believe anyone at 43 thinks bragging about driving a V8 mustang makes them special and unique. Does Pat know pretty much every truck is a V8? Also plenty of SUV’s come with a V8 engine as well. Plus a mustang isn’t even impressive or a car -it’s a 30-40k new, he talks like it’s a porche or a Benz. Also, he’s only had 3 cars in his life? That doesn’t seem possible. I’m younger than him and I’ve had 6 and will soon get a 7th car.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
All these twats use gratuitous “fucks/fuckings.” They must think it lends gravity to their pronouncements or something, but it just comes across as juve-fucking-nile.
I think it’s that whole “dirtbag left” thing. Pat isn’t smart enough to listen to douchebags like Chapo Trap House but his whole “I’m an edgy conservative tough guy who exclusively votes liberal, drinks and swears all the time and everyone who disagrees with me should be shot in the face!” Is so transparent.

You just know he really believes people are reading his belligerent cunt routine on X and thinking “Whoa… This guy shoots guns, drinks excessively and has sex whenever he wants AND he hates conservatives?! He’s so cool!”

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I think it’s that whole “dirtbag left” thing. Pat isn’t smart enough to listen to douchebags like Chapo Trap House but his whole “I’m an edgy conservative tough guy who exclusively votes liberal, drinks and swears all the time and everyone who disagrees with me should be shot in the face!” Is so transparent.

You just know he really believes people are reading his belligerent cunt routine on X and thinking “Whoa… This guy shoots guns, drinks excessively and has sex whenever he wants AND he hates conservatives?! He’s so cool!”
To me it’s that dopey teenager trying to be edgy and cursing at your parents to get that WATCH YOUR MOUTH! Reaction and they never grew out of it. They think if they ad an unneeded “fucking” that will really get their point across and people WILL listen.