• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat From Moonachie is slowly dying from diabetes, but still eats peanut butter that contains EXTRA sugar

Jizz

Forum Clout
Pat is a great man. One of the funniest pests to ever live. When I wanted to get into competitve eating back in the day he gave me a ton of good tips and helped coach me. Eating is an addiction and it's harder to stop because you have to eat. I am going to try and message the lady who organized his last gofundme and see if she can start another one. Pat deserves to live his best life for all that he did for the bbboys.

Barnaby Jones

Rock & Rye
Forum Clout
It feels weird that the most successful person out of O&A's menagerie of freaks is Bobo. I looked up R&F's and O&A's favorite bunting boy, Cigars and Scotch for giggles and he mostly exists to post boomer memes on Twitter apparently. I don't know what more can be expected out of a guy Opie thought he should interrupt a show for.

G

Looks like he had cataract surgery last month too. I thought he drove a Rincoln Continentar! But seriously folks, he's depressing. Unemployed for a decade. Fat as fuck. Diabetic. Lost a leg. Going blind. Has a broken toilet that he uses a jug of water to flush his shit down. Can't shower properly because of a lack of water pressure. Has enough holes in his trailer that he essentially lives outside. Animals coming and going at will. Apparently no friends or family that will help him. Plywood covering his rotted floors.

Can anyone give me one legitimate reason he has to live?

Forum Clout
Upon re-reading his letter I believe he does in fact own the trailer. It’s his lot rent that is increasing. That’s probably why it’s in such disrepair. He doesn’t have a landlord responsible for the upkeep of the dwelling itself.

It’s too bad he can’t start a podcast or something to perhaps monetize. Guess he wouldn’t be able to afford the broadband and equipment anyhow. Dan? You still have that gear gathering dust in Flavia’s cleaning closet? This is your chance to get back in Owen’s good graces.

Barnaby Jones

Rock & Rye
Forum Clout
Upon re-reading his letter I believe he does in fact own the trailer. It’s his lot rent that is increasing. That’s probably why it’s in such disrepair. He doesn’t have a landlord responsible for the upkeep of the dwelling itself.

It’s too bad he can’t start a podcast or something to perhaps monetize. Guess he wouldn’t be able to afford the broadband and equipment anyhow. Dan? You still have that gear gathering dust in Flavia’s cleaning closet? This is your chance to get back in Owen’s good graces.

He's literally everything O&A talked shit about. He's a nigger down to the diabetic health conditions.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
$800/month. That seems very high, no?

Patiromer​

Side effects that occurred in more than 2% of patients included in clinical trials were mainly gastro-intestinal problems such as constipation, diarrhea, nausea, and flatulence.

Camel Clutch

Brotherman
Forum Clout
trailer parks are getting bought up by big companies and they are increasing rent to try and get people kicked out so they can turn it into houses. You can't move mobile homes once they've been in one place so it's kind of fawked up since lots of people are losing their mobile homes.

It bothers me that he has so many pets. I think he even has a french bulldog which have tons of health problems and often require spending thousands a year on vet bills.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
trailer parks are getting bought up by big companies and they are increasing rent to try and get people kicked out so they can turn it into houses. You can't move mobile homes once they've been in one place so it's kind of fawked up since lots of people are losing their mobile homes.

It bothers me that he has so many pets. I think he even has a french bulldog which have tons of health problems and often require spending thousands a year on vet bills.
He fucked up his life. Fine. He made his own stupid choices but it's his pets who are totally suffering and that makes him a total asshole. I wish he'd surrender them to get adopted by new people. They deserve not to be in a freezing, infested hovel. When was the last time his dogs' paws even touched grass?

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
I always liked the guy. Seems like a nice soul. He will be gone, early next year.
Screenshot_20220804-155127_Samsung Internet.jpg

Forum Clout

I never get why people who live in poverty have multiple pets. There was a local news story about this couple who were living out of their small sedan with 2 dogs and a cat. My first though was the pets needed to be re-homed.

Unfortunately when you’re in dire straits you need to let them go. I think if you have one you maybe you can make it work. Not ideal, but multiples isn’t good for the animal’s sake.

Last edited: