• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat finally admits to being arrested after denying it for years

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Has anyone ever asked Rick exactly how many women have made false claims against him? Or maybe explain why his sister-in-law would make these false claims to the police when she had absolutely nothing to gain from doing so?

Women tend to have reasons behind making false claims, agree with them or not. He ghosted me after I fucked him. He called me fat. What was Rona's? To not only lie, but Meryl Streep her way into emotional hysterics to better sell the lie to the cops.

It's crazy how many feminists fall for his "the white man says the bitch is lying so that's that" reasoning.
And then you also have to think Rona stayed married to Kyle for two more years before the divorce was finalized. No matter what the tension must have been unbearable between Pat and Kyle but imagine how terrible it would have been if she just made it all up for whatever mysterious reason she had to frame Pat.