• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat finally admits to being arrested after denying it for years

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
What’s this? Now the report is real?
IMG_2180.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Just realized @FBI is tagged, I wonder if Pat's worried they'll look into him more 🤔 him suddenly changing his tune after Torswats got popped is interesting
There is no amount of twitter damage control or deflection that would save him if he actually was somehow linked to it. Time will tell. Im just glad they arrested someone over it and look forward to hearing how it all plays out.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
"Disorderly conduct"? Pat, I think you meant to say "For threatening to kill my exwife."
I want to know what he accepts and doesn’t accept about the police report - it clearly says “arrest” while he had said for years he’s never been arrested - now it’s disorderly conduct but has said everyone is lying about what he now admits to being arrested for.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
Has anyone ever asked Rick exactly how many women have made false claims against him? Or maybe explain why his sister-in-law would make these false claims to the police when she had absolutely nothing to gain from doing so?

Women tend to have reasons behind making false claims, agree with them or not. He ghosted me after I fucked him. He called me fat. What was Rona's? To not only lie, but Meryl Streep her way into emotional hysterics to better sell the lie to the cops.

It's crazy how many feminists fall for his "the white man says the bitch is lying so that's that" reasoning.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Doubtful he was arrested for disorderly conduct. The truth is he likely plead his original charges down to disorderly conduct. The fact remains that he was arrested and convicted of a crime. He is a convicted criminal with a mugshot on record.
Exactly - they don’t usually take mug shots when someone didn’t get arrrsted.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Doubtful he was arrested for disorderly conduct. The truth is he likely plead his original charges down to disorderly conduct. The fact remains that he was arrested and convicted of a crime. He is a convicted criminal with a mugshot on record.
He was arrested for disorderly conduct. That's the original police report abd the charge. I don't think they added or upgraded the charges. He was charged with disorderly conduct by the arresting officer abd that report is submitted to the DA's office for possible prosecution. Obviously, the DA picked up the charge and Patrick basically pled guilty (no contest just protects from civil court- if he was sued for the incident, he never admitted guilt).

I'm surprised the officer didn't tack on a charge or two, so at the least, Patrick would get a disorderly conduct charge. He could have gotten charged with making terroristic threats and for being fat. Luckily for the cops/DA, Pat has a room temperature IQ so he readily admitted towards threatening Jon, because his pig brain thought it was no big deal. He's stupid you see.

Forum Clout
He was arrested for disorderly conduct. That's the original police report abd the charge. I don't think they added or upgraded the charges. He was charged with disorderly conduct by the arresting officer abd that report is submitted to the DA's office for possible prosecution. Obviously, the DA picked up the charge and Patrick basically pled guilty (no contest just protects from civil court- if he was sued for the incident, he never admitted guilt).

I'm surprised the officer didn't tack on a charge or two, so at the least, Patrick would get a disorderly conduct charge. He could have gotten charged with making terroristic threats and for being fat. Luckily for the cops/DA, Pat has a room temperature IQ so he readily admitted towards threatening Jon, because his pig brain thought it was no big deal. He's stupid you see.
Sorry, you're right about disorderly conduct being the reason he was taken into custody. It would be interesting to see his booking report once he was in jail, what his charges were and what his plea deal was in addition to any fines, bail, and probation, if any. His ex probably told the D.A. she doesn't want to pursue it any further or deal with a trial and just wants him to stay the fuck away from her, her baby, and her fiance.

Still though, the no contest plea is a technical admission of guilt and he is a convicted criminal as a result. The convicted criminal is constantly accusing people of crimes they didn't commit. Big fat hypocrite.