• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat finally address torswats

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
If the Kiwi thread is to be believed, then it makes no sense why that guy is still a free man. Swatting is taken very seriously by the feds contrary to what many are claiming. They don't shrug their shoulders at a guy being swatted 45 times. I'm almost inclined to believe that the author of that thread is trying to throw the authorities off the scent because of how quickly it popped up with screenshots from completely random /soc/ threads from 4+ years ago. The Kiwi thread claims that TS should not be trusted when they say Patrick swatted himself, yet doesn't provide any explanation for why Patrick is completely absent from all their group chats, or why he didn't have a cowbin thread until after being exposed, or why he was swatted significantly more times than all their other targets combined. If they had gotten the right guy, he would have DFE'd. Yet he is still offering swatting services like nothing happened.
The author of that thread isn’t covering for Pat or TS. TS is likely more than one person which could account for why it keeps popping up even when seemingly they’re close to finding one of the swatters.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Christ his followers are pathetic and cringe
View attachment 167573
I’m shocked he hasn’t called it “seasons beatings” or a “December to Dis-Member” like it’s an early 90s WCW pay per view.
You're just going to drop this nugget of gold in an unrelated thread? He's on Chapter 22 and only page 136 after three fucking years of writing? And he's only got four chapters left? Which means this magnum opus of his will only be like 160 pages? lmaoooo what a failure.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
You're just going to drop this nugget of gold in an unrelated thread? He's on Chapter 22 and only page 136 after three fucking years of writing? And he's only got four chapters left? Which means this magnum opus of his will only be like 160 pages? lmaoooo what a failure.
I didn’t even realize the chapter / page number! THIS is why he needed a new laptop - to write a pamphlet.

lil chud

Everyone I don't like is a pedophile
Forum Clout
I still can't believe any of this is real.

Rick has been swatted almost 50 times in a year.
Torswats pops out of nowhere and starts posting bizarre, terribly unfunny swatting calls on his Twitch account or whatever the fuck this is. He's listing pricing like it's one of those membership carwashes. He writes like a 12 year old.
Jackie shows up and immediately interjects herself as if she has a vested interest in the whole thing. Where did these people come from and how do they all find Rick?

How is it possible this is all happening and nobody is in prison yet? HOW? Somebody explain this. Torswats obviously isn't all that bright if Dunderhead Dan almost convinced him to go on his podcast. How have the FBI not identified him? And on that note, I thought KF had already identified him as some tranny fucker in Serbia or something. How is this still going on?

This is too fucking stupid to be real. Torswats cannot possibly be a real person. Like it's not even funny or interesting anymore, I just want this charade to end because it's insulting our intelligence.
FBI is most likely working behind the scenes to try and get this psycho arrested, but if he's from some random shithole country (any country that isn't the U.S.), they need local police to work with them to actually go and arrest him.

Forum Clout
Will he now acknowledge him having a telegram account and crypto wallet tied to his email and phone number? Oh wait, the master hackers here who also have to pay a retard to swat him are also able to clone his phone despite never having access to it. It’s so obvious his fat greasy trotters have been involved in the swatings from day one.

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
Its retarded. Now he claims its coming from telegram but still blaming boomia and whoever else shits on him on twitter. Sounds like pat knows the source. So go after the person making the calls. Why didnt he mention that detail in all those news interviews? I swear he is sabotaging his own story/case. Its like he knows its not coming from here and it enrages him that even if/when they bust the swatter it wont stop people shitting on him on twitter.
It's not actually about arresting the swatter, it's about neutralizing boomia aka Robert prongay.

I'm sorry you're so stupid.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
It's not actually about arresting the swatter, it's about neutralizing boomia aka Robert prongay.

I'm sorry you're so stupid.
1701129214118.png