• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat finally address torswats

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
What he doesnt mention is his trolls were the ones that uncovered it and dug up all the dirt on where it might be coming from. Pat your trolls have done more to help solve/find your swatting problem more than you and your retard friends have,

1701098861737.png

G

I still can't believe any of this is real.

Rick has been swatted almost 50 times in a year.
Torswats pops out of nowhere and starts posting bizarre, terribly unfunny swatting calls on his Twitch account or whatever the fuck this is. He's listing pricing like it's one of those membership carwashes. He writes like a 12 year old.
Jackie shows up and immediately interjects herself as if she has a vested interest in the whole thing. Where did these people come from and how do they all find Rick?

How is it possible this is all happening and nobody is in prison yet? HOW? Somebody explain this. Torswats obviously isn't all that bright if Dunderhead Dan almost convinced him to go on his podcast. How have the FBI not identified him? And on that note, I thought KF had already identified him as some tranny fucker in Serbia or something. How is this still going on?

This is too fucking stupid to be real. Torswats cannot possibly be a real person. Like it's not even funny or interesting anymore, I just want this charade to end because it's insulting our intelligence.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout

Torswats pops out of nowhere and starts posting bizarre, terribly unfunny swatting calls on his Twitch account or whatever the fuck this is. He's listing pricing like it's one of those membership carwashes. He writes like a 12 year old.
Jackie shows up and immediately interjects herself as if she has a vested interest in the whole thing. Where did these people come from and how do they all find Rick?

How is it possible this is all happening and nobody is in prison yet? HOW? Somebody explain this. Torswats obviously isn't all that bright if Dunderhead Dan almost convinced him to go on his podcast. How have the FBI not identified him? And on that note, I thought KF had already identified him as some tranny fucker in Serbia or something. How is this still going on?

This is too fucking stupid to be real. Torswats cannot possibly be a real person. Like it's not even funny or interesting anymore, I just want this charade to end because it's insulting our intelligence.
I think LEO - INCLUDING the FBI - just doesn’t give a shit because of what a terrible “victim” Patrick is. I do believe the fbi has looked at this, probably has someone working it, and it’s probably priority zero for that person because Pat eggs it on, it’s hard to convict if he’s out of the country, and there are easier and more important cases like Paul Weimer’s hard drive to deal with.

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
I wonder how many times people hear about Pat and his multiple swattings, look him up on social media, go "Oh, he's retarded" and then completely forget about it.

I remember one of his viral stories hit facebook and it involved an interview with his co-retard Nikki -one of the ones where she said they were being attacked by evil white supremacists - and most of the comments were just along the lines of 'do these retards not know they're white?' and people wondering what was actually going on.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout

Pat still swears its coming from here without any proof other than he can come here and see people that fuck with him laughing at his internet posts. His swatting have never been celebrated or seen as funny from people here. So now pat mentions torswats, where his swatting is actually coming from and he isnt from here. Instead of trying to expose whoever is behind that account he is dead set on blaming everyone here. If they expose that torswat account they could work backwards from there and follow the money to whoever might be paying for it instead of blindly pointing the finger.

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
Forum Clout
Torswats has swatted dozens of people. He called in a bomb threat to a sitting member of Congress. The idea that the fbi or whoever isn't actively looking for him is ridiculous. He's so locked into his delusional narrative that it's someone here doing it that he won't ever believe it when it turns out to be bullshit. Rick is the only one stupid enough to keep reacting to it. He thinks that if he doesn't xeet about it the police won't look for who is doing it. The only "reward" for swatting someone is their reaction. Why give it to him? Makes no sense. Jackie knows that and is just playing along hoping he gets shot so she can do a round of "I told you so" speeches about it. That thread over there has a ton of info about the group of weirdos doing this shit. I'm sure they'll get caught. I just hope it's sooner than later

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
Fair enough. But 45+ swattings should honestly be an international news story. Nothing like this has ever happened before. It's the most bizarre thing I've ever heard of. Nevermind the strain it puts on LEO resources and the bad press it's generated for them - you'd think they'd address it simply for how insane the story is.

Has anyone else in the history of the internet been swatted even ... 10 times? 5 times? Rick has been swatted FORTY FOUR fucking times.
It just can't be real. It's too ridiculous to be real.

Because it hasn't been 45+ swattings, it's 4-5 where the police show up with guns or Patrick makes a scene outside the hovel, and 40+ "leave a note in the mailbox saying it happened again". In a few of those, he claims he was "swatted" by firefighters.

Patrick has this "the world is how I define it" mentality which leads to pretty much every article written about him being peppered with the word "claims". Mr. Tomlinson claims he's been swatted over 45 times.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Has anyone else in the history of the internet been swatted even ... 10 times? 5 times? Rick has been swatted FORTY FOUR fucking times.
It just can't be real. It's too ridiculous to be real.
There have been a bunch that have been swatted 10+ times. Not 44 times but when pat was getting a bunch of swattings people like Nick Rekeida, Tim Pool, The Quartering among a bunch of others were swatted 10+ times.

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
Forum Clout
I'm not even sure I believe that Torswats has swatted anyone. How do we know he was responsible for the Keffels and Marjorie Taylor Greene swatttings? How do we know he's swatting Rick? Cause he said so? If - IF - he's even a real person, he's clearly unhinged and nothing he says should be taken at face value.

Dan was banned for allegedly inviting him to the forum - which is fine, admin was right to take action. But do you seriously think that was actually Torswats? If Torswats is smart enough to do all this and not get caught, why would he be talking to Dan and signing up for internet forums to discuss his illegal faggotry? None of this makes any sense.

Swatting as a service is this gayest, most ridiculous idea I've ever heard. It's so obviously a glownigger honeypot it's blinding my eyes. I'm more inclined to believe that the feds are using Rick as some kind of sacrificial civilian mark to attract the craziest internet faggots in the world so they can round them up than I am to believe any of this is happening organically.
The thread over there has tons of actual info about the guy and the group he's a part of. He's released audio of his swatting calls, he's said he was going to swat somebody before they were swatted. He's a real person and an actual psychopath. He has swatted some people more than he's swatted Rick. Before I read that thread I didn't know shit about the guy but whoever made it did a hell of a job tracking down screenshots from discord groups and telegram messages. I don't believe 99% percent of what he says, but I do believe he's a real person and that he's been doing a bunch of swattings and bomb threats

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Crazy how we post on her trying to figure out WHO is doing it because we all think it’s stupid to SWAT Pat but Pat and Jackie claim we are the ones doing it.
Its retarded. Now he claims its coming from telegram but still blaming boomia and whoever else shits on him on twitter. Sounds like pat knows the source. So go after the person making the calls. Why didnt he mention that detail in all those news interviews? I swear he is sabotaging his own story/case. Its like he knows its not coming from here and it enrages him that even if/when they bust the swatter it wont stop people shitting on him on twitter.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Its retarded. Now he claims its coming from telegram but still blaming boomia and whoever else shits on him on twitter. Sounds like pat knows the source. So go after the person making the calls. Why didnt he mention that detail in all those news interviews? I swear he is sabotaging his own story/case. Its like he knows its not coming from here and it enrages him that even if/when they bust the swatter it wont stop people shitting on him on twitter.
That would be great, the guy doing it is arrested and it’s nobody from here so we take a victory lap and continue to goof on pats twitter all day while he still will claim we’re behind it and all going to prison.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
If KF actually tracked him down, how is he not in jail? The Feds must know who he is if Kg does.
What are they waiting for? Him to actually get someone killed?

That's what doesn't make sense. If Torswats is real and has done all these things, he's an international terrorist and would already be in prison. The fact this is still going on - and Rick even claims the FBI hasn't spoken to him since his initial conversation with them - must mean the FBI is allowing this happen. I just don't understand why. Or how.

Everyone here saying that he's eventually going to get caught is missing my point, which is asking why/how he hasn't been caught already. Something doesn't add up.
I think the theory is that this person is in a country that the US has no cooperation from. So they are semi protected.

Forum Clout
Why can't people just accept that it is one of two things. It's him doing it for attention. Or 2 it's somebody else but Rick likes it because he can just keep blaming people who mock him on twitter. What happens if it is somebody else and they get caught? What does Pat flip too? The stalkers made me a mark for being swated? It's criminal negligence? It's 99.7% likely it's him.

Slackjawed Cow

Forum Clout
Why can't people just accept that it is one of two things. It's him doing it for attention. Or 2 it's somebody else but Rick likes it because he can just keep blaming people who mock him on twitter. What happens if it is somebody else and they get caught? What does Pat flip too? The stalkers made me a mark for being swated? It's criminal negligence? It's 99.7% likely it's him.
I know its not coming from here so I cant wait to see who gets busted for it and how pat will try to cope when the police tell him its not coming from the people he is accusing.

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
Forum Clout
If KF actually tracked him down, how is he not in jail? The Feds must know who he is if Kg does.
What are they waiting for? Him to actually get someone killed?

That's what doesn't make sense. If Torswats is real and has done all these things, he's an international terrorist and would already be in prison. The fact this is still going on - and Rick even claims the FBI hasn't spoken to him since his initial conversation with them - must mean the FBI is allowing this happen. I just don't understand why. Or how.

Everyone here saying that he's eventually going to get caught is missing my point, which is asking why/how he hasn't been caught already. Something doesn't add up.
They didn't get his actual dox. But there is a ton of shit to read. It's impossible for me to competently summarize it because most of it is extreme schizo posting by actual lunatics but once you read it for yourself it will make a lot more sense. I have no idea how they haven't caught the guy? When the swattings stopped i assumed they did catch him. Or got close enough to scare him off.

G

I'm not even sure I believe that Torswats has swatted anyone. How do we know he was responsible for the Keffels and Marjorie Taylor Greene swatttings? How do we know he's swatting Rick? Cause he said so? If - IF - he's even a real person, he's clearly unhinged and nothing he says should be taken at face value.

Dan was banned for allegedly inviting him to the forum - which is fine, admin was right to take action. But do you seriously think that was actually Torswats? If Torswats is smart enough to do all this and not get caught, why would he be talking to Dan and signing up for internet forums to discuss his illegal faggotry? None of this makes any sense.

Swatting as a service is this gayest, most ridiculous idea I've ever heard. It's so obviously a glownigger honeypot it's blinding my eyes. I'm more inclined to believe that the feds are using Rick as some kind of sacrificial civilian mark to attract the craziest internet faggots in the world so they can round them up than I am to believe any of this is happening organically.
If the Kiwi thread is to be believed, then it makes no sense why that guy is still a free man. Swatting is taken very seriously by the feds contrary to what many are claiming. They don't shrug their shoulders at a guy being swatted 45 times. I'm almost inclined to believe that the author of that thread is trying to throw the authorities off the scent because of how quickly it popped up with screenshots from completely random /soc/ threads from 4+ years ago. The Kiwi thread claims that TS should not be trusted when they say Patrick swatted himself, yet doesn't provide any explanation for why Patrick is completely absent from all their group chats, or why he didn't have a cowbin thread until after being exposed, or why he was swatted significantly more times than all their other targets combined. If they had gotten the right guy, he would have DFE'd. Yet he is still offering swatting services like nothing happened.