• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat explains the “real” reason the case was dropped

N64 Cube

Your home for Leonard Farthammer in the Morning
Forum Clout

4F10DA8A-C538-454F-9CB8-B3060274F000.jpeg

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
nah
i don't doubt that he's got an identity or two
problem is no one has committed a crime
That's it 100%. He's seen my name and face, and knows Dan's and Carol's as well. Problem is, telling a fat piece of shit that he's a fat piece of shit isn't illegal.

What he wanted was SpaceEdge's and Quasi's doxx. However, he Tomlinson'd that and was unable to proceed.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
for the identities of his users who had committed crimes against us

Even that much isn't true. Even if he had everybody's identity, It's debatable whether any of the John Does had committed any crimes at all. The vast majority definitely hadn't. For example I remember Mewler being on that list for some insanely stupid reason that I forget now and that was the case for most of the John Does. It was just petty name calling that he wanted to frame as 'libel'.

All the "serious" crimes that he constantly lists - police impersonation, swatting, trespassing etc. - he had zero evidence to tie to any one person. In fact he had no good evidence for these things even happening in the first place, other than the trespassing video and we've all seen how ludicrous that is.

My point is that he's obese and should really do something about that.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
All the "serious" crimes that he constantly lists - police impersonation, swatting, trespassing etc. - he had zero evidence to tie to any one person.
There's no proof that they ever even posted here, on the last forum, on KF, or the sub itself. So, why the fuck go after Quasi or anyone else for that stuff?

I call bullshit on the SWATing, because surely if it was done under false pretenses the cops would have a record of who called them.

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
Forum Clout
There's no proof that they ever even posted here, on the last forum, on KF, or the sub itself. So, why the fuck go after Quasi or anyone else for that stuff?

I call bullshit on the SWATing, because surely if it was done under false pretenses the cops would have a record of who called them.
Pat believes that when anyone signs up for a web forum, they provide all legit contact information including social security number.

G

This all could have been avoided. Stein told him. Schulman told him. Quasi's lawyers told him. Remove Quasi as John Doe1. Pick competent lawyers next time.

Schulman told his lawyer "that's not what I have in front of me". The subpoena should have been for the other doe's. It has been stated, but can't be stated enough that this was a scare tactic that backfired in a Shakespearean way. They would not remove Quasi so that he would come to them begging to be removed and hand over whatever they asked. Regardless of his rights.

Schulman told Pat's lawyer, "you fucked up with this subpoena, you're welcome to fix it and try again", but they were so stubborn with trying to get Quasi with zero evidence they blew through 125k.

ISO__JOE

Forum Clout
This all could have been avoided. Stein told him. Schulman told him. Quasi's lawyers told him. Remove Quasi as John Doe1. Pick competent lawyers next time.

Schulman told his lawyer "that's not what I have in front of me". The subpoena should have been for the other doe's. It has been stated, but can't be stated enough that this was a scare tactic that backfired in a Shakespearean way. They would not remove Quasi so that he would come to them begging to be removed and hand over whatever they asked. Regardless of his rights.

Schulman told Pat's lawyer, "you fucked up with this subpoena, you're welcome to fix it and try again", but they were so stubborn with trying to get Quasi with zero evidence they blew through 125k.

one of the generous brothermen even commisioned the legal advice of esteemed lawyer Roger Stone who told him in no uncertain terms that he would lose.