• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat "earns out"

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
SHUT.YOUR.FUCKING.....MOOOOUUTH!

intro-1570220910.jpg

Forum Clout
Ooohhh. Oooh like a fat out of hell!
like a fat out of hell!
(Like a fattie who smells he'll be drunk when the morning comes)
Twitter-checkmark.png

It was long ago
And it was far away
And I was so much thinner than I am today!

You've got a couch?
Let me sleep on it!
Niki, Niki, let me sleep on it!
Let me sleep on it,
I'll look for employment in the morning!

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Twitter-checkmark.png

It was long ago
And it was far away

You've got a couch?
Let me sleep on it!
Let me sleep on it,
I-------- want my my money back!
I-------- want my my money back!
Your book is shitty and I want. My. Money. Back!
What about space?
It's Derivative
You produce nothing but traaaash.
What about Pirates
It's Derivative
You just pull it out your asssssss!

Forum Clout
Twitter-checkmark.png

It was long ago
And it was far away

You've got a couch?
Let me sleep on it!
Let me sleep on it,
I celebrate the brothermans entire catalog. Jim Steinmann also wrote the music for streets of fire. I didn't even know going in but his style is unmistakable

BudDickman

Forum Clout
This is fantastic work, brotherman. He's always careful to be vague about his book earnings, but here's some real evidence that his books sell for shit.

For fun, note that at $20 a pop, $4,500 is only 225 copies. $10 a pop is still only 450 copies. Granted, the publisher needs to recoup all publishing expenses, so he probably needs to generate a bit more than $4,500 to "earn out", but you can do the math that even if it needed to generate double the advance to "earn out" and start turning a profit, he's still under 1,000 copies over 2+ years. And bear in mind that this is his best selling book.

He's a pauper.
All royalties that would go to the author will go to the publisher until the book advance is covered, i.e. the book earns out. So if Pat earned out on a $4,500 book advance, that means he sold enough books to earn that much in royalties, which is only a fraction of the total revenue generated by book sales.

Pat said that he makes $0.37 per book:

So it would take over 12000 sales at that rate. I'm skeptical that he actually earned out, since that number is so far off of the sales numbers the KF guy posted.

I'm also skeptical about the timing of the "I earned out" tweets. They both came a little less than two years after the book releases for his first two books. I suspect that he had a personal goal of earning out within two years because he set that as a benchmark, and when he saw that he wasn't going to come close, he just decided to lie about it like the fraud that he is.

Forum Clout