• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat Duffy: low IQ failed stuntboy/fake tough guy

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
He has his own Opie merch:

Where's your Opieradio merch?

That's what I thought. Nice try with the hate though.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
He has his own Opie merch:

Where's your Opieradio merch?

That's what I thought. Nice try with the hate though.
Leave it the fffffawk alone. FAWK!

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
At least he got out of that fawking business quick and could focus on other things. From what we heard of him over the years, it seems he's got a nice family life and stable employment. I'd take that over trying to make a career out of being a third rate radio bit character until you're middle aged only to get unceremoniously booted out in the end anyway.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
At least he got out of that fawking business quick and could focus on other things. From what we heard of him over the years, it seems he's got a nice family life and stable employment. I'd take that over trying to make a career out of being a third rate radio bit character until you're middle aged only to get unceremoniously booted out in the end anyway.
Yeah well i still think he's a fag

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Yeah well i still think he's a fag
That's a fair assessment, sir. I'm just saying that, with the benefit of hindsight, it was very likely a net positive for him to get jewed out of a radio internship in his early 20s than getting hired as O&A's equivalent of ESD and ending up like he did. Being a wacky radio show sidekick doesn't exactly seem to be the wisest career choice.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
That's a fair assessment, sir. I'm just saying that, with the benefit of hindsight, it was very likely a net positive for him to get jewed out of a radio internship in his early 20s than getting hired as O&A's equivalent of ESD and ending up like he did. Being a wacky radio show sidekick doesn't exactly seem to be the wisest career choice.
So so so so you're saying his wife probably didn't cheat on him with the drummer from the band at their wedding

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
He was working there for free after his internship ended before XM said he couldn’t be there at all. But Opie really fawkin went to bat for him because he was one of his FAWKIN guys!

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
I thought he came across like a seething crybaby in the Porsalin doc. Painting chicken finger fuelled Sam out to be some sort of machiavellian genius feels like a cope for being bested by a beta.
Exactly. His only defense against that hideous cackling quadroon being that he was going to for real beat his ass guize in an environment where everyone knew it wouldn't happen was pathetic. Witless retard.

Forum Clout
Never liked him, Hair trigger retard who (allegedly) would get into screaming matches with construction workers. Don't care about how funny a good ol Sam raping would have been, he's never going to be anything besides a retarded ape in my eyes.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Every single O&A intern was a spastic maniac and low IQ dolt. By the end of the show they had Ladi Di as an intern. Erock and Sam were basically told to pick the absolute WORST interns possible. Lazy, insane, ugly, and school shooter levels of social interaction. They had a blind intern even. A huge amount of interns quit or were fired. There were once so many problems with interns that management forced interns off air and then eventually took interns away from the show for a year or two.

Nearly all O&A interns had zero success in radio or show business. Most work in areas way outside of radio or entertainment. And none of them want their names associated with O&A. Some of them will still try to scrub their O&A appearances from the internet to this day.