• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat Dixon Punched Stupid Geno In The Face

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Geno, if you're reading this (where else would you be?), a workplace violence lawsuit could net you a bigger check in one go than continuing to work as a sub-mediocre talent on a failing network. I know, I know. You're a dumb wop who will get a bottle of Jager from Nana and be happy.
Also Geno, if you're reading this. Please kill yourself.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
He’s so uncomfortable even talking about it.

Also, nice self own about your managerial incompetence. “I may have to do something this time.” Really? You think so? You think maybe you should step in and mediate before the dumbest guy on the platform gets another tooth knocked loose? Fucking scared Queen.

Keith the Cop deserves a lot more credit now that we’ve seen what Compound Media looks like without him.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
He’s so uncomfortable even talking about it.

Also, nice self own about your managerial incompetence. “I may have to do something this time.” Really? You think so? You think maybe you should step in and mediate before the dumbest guy on the platform gets another tooth knocked loose? Fucking scared Queen.

Keith the Cop deserves a lot more credit now that we’ve seen what Compound Media looks like without him.
He mocked Opie for being “the boss” and his way of negotiating. AntH can’t even be an adult and decide what to do with a basic altercation, only involving two people. He couldn’t handle a multi million dollar radio show with multiple employees. He’s a faggot liar, who continually makes Opie look better as time goes by. Which is retardedly hard to do.

Renaus

Forum Clout
He mocked Opie for being “the boss” and his way of negotiating. AntH can’t even be an adult and decide what to do with a basic altercation, only involving two people. He couldn’t handle a multi million dollar radio show with multiple employees. He’s a faggot liar, who continually makes Opie look better as time goes by. Which is retardedly hard to do.
He probably regrets talking about Gregshells. Jim can at least be deluded into thinking that his shitty show is decent. Ant doesn't have that. His status is gone and he is losing most of his money.