• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat did a very funny joke

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
1645643959330.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Nobody has ever offered Pat drugs
This is very telling of the person Pat was in high school and beyond. He’s proudly claimed to have never done drugs which makes sense because Pat was the kid in school that told on everyone which explains his lack of friends. As he became an adult nobody still wanted to offer Pat drugs because nothing kills a high like a fat pig. Funny he calls himself a “creative” yet creatives at least have tried marijuana to find inspiration. His hero Carlin used to write his act then get high to see if it still worked (like he was seeing it from a different perspective) but creative Pat thinks the secret to great work is writing while getting shit face drunk.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
This is very telling of the person Pat was in high school and beyond. He’s proudly claimed to have never done drugs which makes sense because Pat was the kid in school that told on everyone which explains his lack of friends. As he became an adult nobody still wanted to offer Pat drugs because nothing kills a high like a fat pig. Funny he calls himself a “creative” yet creatives at least have tried marijuana to find inspiration. His hero Carlin used to write his act then get high to see if it still worked (like he was seeing it from a different perspective) but creative Pat thinks the secret to great work is writing while getting shit face drunk.
Can you imagine how unbearable it’d be to have this guy around you while you’re getting high.

DFFE9-A1-F-C4-A1-415-E-99-BE-6-D252301079-C.gif

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Hey pig, cute little guessing game you’re bragging about.

Solve the Sunday NYT Crossword with an average under 20 minutes and get back to me

Your ol’ pal and competitive cruciverbalist,

Carol

View attachment 26206
I’ve been doing crosswords for years and for you to ace the Sunday NYT… very impressed. Possibly the most impressive thing you’ve ever posted, including your 0% body fat marathoner physique and business sale.

Forum Clout
He tweeted this in response to pretending to solve wordle again. Insane, unfunny pig.

Shameless-porker.jpg
And the fat retard thinks this is a success too.

No, you man-boobed rube, you just guessed and got lucky.

Attempting a 2nd guess using 2 letters you already know the exact position of is silly unless you're confident you know the final word and want to shoot your shot - otherwise you're squandering 2 chances at obtaining valuable additional information.

God he's so fucking stupid and fat

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
The 1st half has the hint of a switcheroo premise, but like everything he does it's worded terribly. He stinks on ice.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
And the fat retard thinks this is a success too.

No, you man-boobed rube, you just guessed and got lucky.
He didn't get lucky, various pests have been sending him the upcoming words buried in their texts to him.

He'll get a text listing all the ways he's a failure, with the word RHINO (or whatever) stuck in the middle.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
I’ve been doing crosswords for years and for you to ace the Sunday NYT… very impressed. Possibly the most impressive thing you’ve ever posted, including your 0% body fat marathoner physique and business sale.

thank you! I usually get up, run, shower/terlet/Patpost, then hit the NYT Puzzle app and take on the Spelling Bee/Mini/Crossword. I’m also in Learned League so on days when there’s trivia that comes next. The balance of the day is mine for whatever inane crap I come up with to keep busy. Nerdy? Yes. Pathetic? Also yes. 😂

Like most autists I do well with a routine.