• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat demands to speak to a manager

Bin_The_Blacks

What you Torquin 'bout Wheelers
Forum Clout
Why don't some of you guys post screenshots of his tweets? A good amount of us either were blocked by him or don't want to click on the Twitter link.
20220111_054730.jpg

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
Last edited:

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
'... people who can't afford to take them to court'

Somebody should let this poor fella know that SFWA can't help him because they spent all their legal fund on losing a case of someone being called fat online.
Linger longer!

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I clicked on the nignog's website and went to the contact page. Haven't seen one of these in a while

View attachment 19330
I think I've got the bit; email him as Pat & admit to getting his account closed because he stole Pat's work. Maybe use some epithets & threaten to grind him into pepperoni, drop the vocaroo clip admitting the pepperoni stuff too so he knows it's legit

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Have no fear, the SFWA is here to save the dayView attachment 19323
Just seeing all these responses about how much they use and rely on that legal fund really cements that they paid for pats case. Not that I need more evidence but it sounds like this is something they rely on heavily.

Pat the Simp

If I ever do any see of them...
Forum Clout
I like how this Nigerian went on an 18 tweet rant like piggy does but doesn't give enough info as to why was he suspended. A quick Google says Amazon KDP isn't available in Nigeria. The screenshots he included said he also has multiple accounts which were previously closed.

Also, from my reading of the closure emails it seems like Amazon will pay what they accumulated so far but no future royalties and the books/publications will be removed. So I doubt Amazon isn't going to pay him.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
I think I've got the bit; email him as Pat & admit to getting his account closed because he stole Pat's work. Maybe use some epithets & threaten to grind him into pepperoni, drop the vocaroo clip admitting the pepperoni stuff too so he knows it's legit
A picture of Bernell (RIP) along with the caption, "This is the last porch-monkey who thought he could steal my work, child."