• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat deleted the drivers license

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I think twitter is secretly trying to drive him to suicide. Its like a drug dealer giving him a free hit just to get him hooked again so he will keep coming back. Without social media pat might find out that there is more to life than twitter and he might actually get his shit together. Twitter giving his account back lets slip back into his addiction and self destruct. Crabs in a bucket man.

It's a drug to many people. I will never understand it.

When my manager first came to me to set one up, I didn't fight about it, but I wanted him to explain "why the bloody hell this is so important?" And he gave me the typical PR buzzspeak that I absolutely hate, but ironically, is exactly what I pay him for.

"Fuck it then, set it up, hire people or put the Facebook crew on it, I just don't want it to be a headache." And the only reason it isn't is because I just say yes or no - they do all the work.

I see Patrick doing all of his Twitter shit by his lonesome, every damned day, and I thank whatever God there is that I learned to play the fucking guitar.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
It's a drug to many people. I will never understand it.

When my manager first came to me to set one up, I didn't fight about it, but I wanted him to explain "why the bloody hell this is so important?" And he gave me the typical PR buzzspeak that I absolutely hate, but ironically, is exactly what I pay him for.

"Fuck it then, set it up, hire people or put the Facebook crew on it, I just don't want it to be a headache." And the only reason it isn't is because I just say yes or no - they do all the work.

I see Patrick doing all of his Twitter shit by his lonesome, every damned day, and I thank whatever God there is that I learned to play the fucking guitar.
Pat barely promotes himself/books on there compaired to him using it as a diary that he hopes an entry will get someone famous' attention. He gives himself bad PR.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Exactly but he won't admit that he did something wrong. 'Even though it's been cleared by twitter support.' Just admit you fucked up, Fat, and had to delete the tweet to keep your account.
It's been both cleared and OK'ed by Twitter, twice.

He could just say that it was a bit near the line so he's taking it down, but no; that would be admitting fault on his part, and who knows where that particular fat, ignorant, lazy, unimaginative, fat, incompetent, unlikeable thread is going to lead?