• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat deleted the drivers license

Forum Clout
Another loss for Fat Pat. He is nothing but an endless line of failure and desperation to avoid responsibility and work. Is this what winning looks like? 🤔
This tweet encapsulates what is awful about Fat. "Even though I did nothing wrong I'm still going to remove this thing I did' instead of just saying 'I might have crossed the lines and I'll delete this in good faith'.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout

My woman is more livid that he got his Twitter back than I am.

The Fuck is with this guy? You all did him a favor. Anytime I have to clear something for my social media, I roll my eyes - I know I have to do it, but it's become an extra responsibility because, as one of the marketing kids said, "You never truly want to be out of the publics eye".

Fuck Jack Dorsey with Nikki's special occasion strap on.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
My woman is more livid that he got his Twitter back than I am.

The Fuck is with this guy? You all did him a favor. Anytime I have to clear something for my social media, I roll my eyes - I know I have to do it, but it's become an extra responsibility because, as one of the marketing kids said, "You never truly want to be out of the publics eye".

Fuck Jack Dorsey with Nikki's special occasion strap on.
I think twitter is secretly trying to drive him to suicide. Its like a drug dealer giving him a free hit just to get him hooked again so he will keep coming back. Without social media pat might find out that there is more to life than twitter and he might actually get his shit together. Twitter giving his account back lets slip back into his addiction and self destruct. Crabs in a bucket man.