• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat defends shitty star wars content with a multi-thread

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
The hardcore fans are done because they woke up and realized Disney doesn’t have any respect for them and just pumping out shit show after shit show in a short amount of time. There was a time a movie was a big deal since they only had a couple other ones. Just beating a dead horse and George Lucas hasn’t even been involved - he said “pay me” and doesn’t give a shit they do with the property.
I think he sold it to save it from bankruptcy. But yeah: They're not events anymore.

When you take a hard line politically; you risk alienating half your audience🤷‍♂️. That's just how it fucking is, beyond all this culture war shit, and how it's always been. You take one side at the expense of the other, and you create conflict. Period *sniff*.
Norman Mailer and the rest knew this, and they knew how to keep your dick in your pants ideologically, in order to properly write and plan something, that could be watched by as many people as possible. These people do not, because they simply do not know how to write.