Pat confirms voting is his only job

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
maxresdefault.jpg
IMG_9423.jpeg

I just realized he's trying to imitiate the paid shills and failing. There were a couple of "if you want democracy, vote Biden. If you want facism, vote Trump" tweets from them yesterday. They ignore/block anyone who comes back at them.

Pat sees a tweet, writes up an incoherent version of it, and then calls everyone who questions him child. He's already failed the audition.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I just realized he's trying to imitiate the paid shills and failing. There were a couple of "if you want democracy, vote Biden. If you want facism, vote Trump" tweets from them yesterday. They ignore/block anyone who comes back at them.

Pat sees a tweet, writes up an incoherent version of it, and then calls everyone who questions him child. He's already failed the audition.
Yeah I think the paid shills are told to only interact with other paid shills and to mute anyone that calls them out for their bullshit. I’ve pretty much never seen guys like that faggot Brooklyn dad ever respond but Pat can’t help himself and he goes full “no child, you’re a stupid idiot” which only makes Biden look worse. Good job, piggy!