Pat confirms voting is his only job

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Piggy is oinking people to vote for Biden and gives very few reasons why other than “because I said so”

IMG_3156.jpeg

IMG_3157.jpeg

Vote as I say because I said so, child!

IMG_3158.jpeg

And it ends with this
IMG_3159.jpeg

Pat finally admits it, he believes his only job is to vote and not anything that is actually a job. What a bum!

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Let me try to translate his retardedness using my liberal dictionary.

What Pat is saying is that any Republican who wins will bring about fascism. So voting for Biden means fascism is destroyed. (Until the next election, then you need to vote Dem again)

What this other guy is saying, accurately, is “So what is Biden gonna do if he wins another term to stop that fascism? Is he gonna put certain measures in place so that IF another Republican gets in they can’t take complete power?”

But Pat misses all of that and he’s a fucking shortsighted idiot. Just like he thought Hilary would win, he just assumes as long as Democrats win for the next 30 years fascism will never be a threat. Ignoring that obviously elections can and will swing the other way.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Alright don’t get on me for being verbose this is actually a scenario where i feel like I need to be.

Pats ideology isn’t even consistent. He’s saying “If you’re telling people to do anything besides voting you’re hurting people”, ignoring that obviously protests occur outside of election year and are the best way to tell the people in power what you’re sick of. However, Patrick also argues it’s ok to punch Nazis (Trump voters). So why? Why do you need to authorize violence if the only thing that wins is voting? I mean, the other guy is literally saying what Pat believes: “You can only root out fascism by killing people” (however ironic that is lol)

What Pat is saying is that any Republican who wins will bring about fascism. So voting for Biden means fascism is destroyed. (Until the next election, then you need to vote Dem again)

What this other guy is saying, accurately, is “So what is Biden gonna do if he wins another term to stop that fascism? Is he gonna put certain measures in place so that IF another Republican gets in they can’t take complete power?”

But Pat misses all of that and he’s a fucking shortsighted idiot. Just like he thought Hilary would win, he just assumes as long as Democrats win for the next 30 years fascism will never be a threat. Ignoring that obviously elections can and will swing the other way.
I would argue that coercing people to vote a certain way instead of being able to freely choose is itself fascist.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit

That sums it up - he going full sky is falling / THE MOST IMPORTANT ELECTION EVER! Screaming lunatic that not only do you HAVE to vote for Biden you must only vote one party rule for the rest of your life no matter how shitty things get under one party rule because it not then WE LOSE EVERYTHING!!

This is a 44 year old man.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I would argue that coercing people to vote a certain way instead of being able to freely choose is itself fascist.
Of course. And what Pat fails to realize is the longer Dems realize they’ll be voted in for nothing the more they’ll take advantage of voters by not promising shit or even giving the 1 or 2 giant bills they get during a Presidency. Why? You’ll vote for us anyway!

It's interesting that he's running with this again despite times having changed. Trump was already President, Biden hasn't done much of anything, and the entire pitch seems to be "THIS TIME Trump will be a fascist. He wasn't last time, but this time he will be."

This is why he hated the college protests, because they were doing something besides voting.

Imager

Keyboard Warrior
Fact, child: voting has solved every problem America ever had. So yeah, take that, fascists!

Quick question to Patrick: What are you going to do when fascist simply ignore the people who vote and just take over? Probably nothing, because you're a fat coward.

Shit, I finally get it. Patrick really is a conservative.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
they are both retarded, everyone is retarded. this other retard makes pat look almost less retarded.

To the other faggot, Rick is (stupidly) claiming that trump is a fascist and voting for biden means trump (the fascist) isn't elected. Its not fucking hard to understand god damn it. Biden can do nothing but grab baby crotches for 4 years it doesn't matter as long as biden's fascism level is theoretically < than trumps thats his argument.

FUCK!!!

The Real Ray Wilson

Report @UnPRePared for impersonation and block.

maxresdefault.jpg