Pat confirms his drunken head is full of retard thoughts

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
1714067790598.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
How did a guy who has material as good as this fail to be a successful standup comedian?
His quips remind me of a 5 year old playing with their toys. Its like a joke that you would see on Sesame Street. They lack anything remotely funny but pat thinks its hilarious. His brain works how a drunk 12 year old would think.

Dumb, fat white gentiles doing the tortured intellectual bit is my favorite affectation of all time. I think that's why I've warmed to Pat-posting so much.

I prefer it to the "aloof artist Jew" and the "Disenfranchised Dr. Nog" by a mile.

There's something about the clunky way that they communicate which is universal for the phenotype. It warms the heart. Taking little nuggets of what they think a smart guy sounds like and then mashing it all together like a big dumb ziti.

They have to be fat too or it's not nearly as funny.

Patrick eating some (locally-cooked!) tamales, rubbing one of his chins, "to be? or not to be...? [burp]".

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Dumb, fat white gentiles doing the tortured intellectual bit is my favorite affectation of all time. I think that's why I've warmed to Pat-posting so much.

I prefer it to the "aloof artist Jew" and the "Disenfranchised Dr. Nog" by a mile.

There's something about the clunky way that they communicate which is universal for the phenotype. It warms the heart. Taking little nuggets of what they think a smart guy sounds like and then mashing it all together like a big dumb ziti.

They have to be fat too or it's not nearly as funny.

Patrick eating some (locally-cooked!) tamales, rubbing one of his chins, "to be? or not to be...? [burp]".
Well put, brothaman.

While I'm not sure if terror birds were ever on the Galapagos's, fat and retarded Pat never fails to swerve out of the stupid lane to show his complete ignorance of literally everything.