• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat clocked out to immediately set the record!

G

View attachment 154250View attachment 154251
img_4431-jpeg.154252
Most 5 sinksters worked those jobs before obtaining degrees and/or experience in a skill. In reality, that job is all that Pat is qualified for even as a 40 something year old man.

It's actually sad to boast about not having the hourly work experience in your teens/early twenties. It's a crucial coming of age part of life. I personally even think people I work with now, if they haven't done that grind, they're probably a huge fucking fag.

It sucks, but it builds character, and there is something fun about that period in life where the work is menial gay bullshit you don't give a single shit about and it's just to get enough money to support boozing, drugs, and hanging with your pals and doing cool shit.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
He thinks bragging about quitting halfway through a shift is a badass “stick up for yourself and standards” moment when its actually showing him to be a defiant, lazy little niglet.
Also consider how classist that statement is.

How does that sit well with his libtard progressive twitter crowd?

I also remember his "I fucked your mom" variant tweets. He has said more misogynistic things that anyone here by a mile.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Most 5 sinksters worked those jobs before obtaining degrees and/or experience in a skill. In reality, that job is all that Pat is qualified for even as a 40 something year old man.

It's actually sad to boast about not having the hourly work experience in your teens/early twenties. It's a crucial coming of age part of life. I personally even think people I work with now, if they haven't done that grind, they're probably a huge fucking fag.

It sucks, but it builds character, and there is something fun about that period in life where the work is menial gay bullshit you don't give a single shit about and it's just to get enough money to support boozing, drugs, and hanging with your pals and doing cool shit.
I often wonder how he was able to sell Insurance. Impossible considering how cunty he gets when things don't go his way.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
He thinks bragging about quitting halfway through a shift is a badass “stick up for yourself and standards” moment when its actually showing him to be a defiant, lazy little niglet.
My worst job was a summer with Enterpise Rent a Car in college. Nothing like sweating your ass off in 90s range temperatures while wearing a fucking pointless suit, then getting yelled at my hood niggers and rich folks alike.

Still, quitting would have been a bitch move. I earned enough money to rent a house, drink beers with my friends, and even tuck away a nice little nest egg for the rest of the year.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
I often wonder how he was able to sell Insurance. Impossible considering how cunty he gets when things don't go his way.
It's been pointed out the way he answers the phone in the josiah tapes, he has that overly non-threatening high pitched voice and a little hint of superficial charm like you get in call center employees. I really think he has to be some kind of medium functioning sociopath or something.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
It's been pointed out the way he answers the phone in the josiah tapes, he has that overly non-threatening high pitched voice and a little hint of superficial charm like you get in call center employees. I really think he has to be some kind of medium functioning sociopath or something.
Like all salesmen

G

My worst job was a summer with Enterpise Rent a Car in college. Nothing like sweating your ass off in 90s range temperatures while wearing a fucking pointless suit, then getting yelled at my hood niggers and rich folks alike.

Still, quitting would have been a bitch move. I earned enough money to rent a house, drink beers with my friends, and even tuck away a nice little nest egg for the rest of the year.
Same. Enterprise in Albuquerque. They sold me on a path to being a manager!

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
He was also a lifeguard and killed two people if I remember correctly.

*three

RIP Bernell Trammell (1960-2020) justice will be served. Patrick S Tomlinson Robinson

FGcgdAn.png

SgWTce9.jpg

hVBZN1J.png

e0OvTb1.png

same bike as bottom corner in faggy reload ☝️👇

ZQ5xZSV.gif

I am willing to bet the kids Pat Susan TomRobinson let drown were let me think.. BLACK.

G

Exactly. I've never met anybody who wasn't a total cunt who thinks those jobs are "below" them. When my kids grow up, no matter how rich I am, they are gonna have to make their own money as young adults, which most likely involves working fast food or retail or similar.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I was about to say that there's no evidence that he's ever even finished a standard 8 hour work day, let alone your average 40 hour week, but here it is. He is literally a fucking bum.

I worked punch card jobs back when I was a retarded teenager and I never once forgot to punch in.

I’m pretty sure the only people who forget to punch in are the literal retards and the ones who show up late but still want to get paid (aka petty theft).

Hard to say which group Pat falls into.