• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat clocked out to immediately set the record!

Niki

Nikster
Forum Clout
IMG_2964.jpeg
IMG_2966.jpeg
IMG_2967.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2965.jpeg
    IMG_2965.jpeg
    217.9 KB · Views: 112

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
I don’t know all of the pat lore, but has he ever had a job? Like one you show up at.
Well he did have that Target job which he brags about not even completing a full shift for. (If I remember correctly some bullshit about how a manager demeaned him, presumably asking him to do a task because its a fucking job)

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
He couldn’t even finish a shift! Ribs
It’s what leads me to believe Rick has some mental illness along with the 1000 other signs. I’ve worked at retail jobs worse than Target, theres only a few so take your pick and I worked there for almost a year. There were times when i felt undermined by customers and managers but you know what I did? Work. Because I needed to pay da bills and I agreed to the job so i’m not leaving without 2 weeks notice. Meanwhile this literal fucking nig spergs out on his first day and walks out.

G

It’s what leads me to believe Rick has some mental illness along with the 1000 other signs. I’ve worked at retail jobs worse than Target, theres only a few so take your pick and I worked there for almost a year. There were times when i felt undermined by customers and managers but you know what I did? Work. Because I needed to pay da bills and I agreed to the job so i’m not leaving without 2 weeks notice. Meanwhile this literal fucking nig spergs out on his first day and walks out.
I bet he couldn’t even volunteer without being upset. He’s a true asshole.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
Well he did have that Target job which he brags about not even completing a full shift for. (If I remember correctly some bullshit about how a manager demeaned him, presumably asking him to do a task because its a fucking job)
'Pat can you stop rubbing yourself in the toddlers underwear section? Also you can't just bring in boxes of your own book and sell them for cash in the book section"

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Capitalism or not, it's illegal to not get paid for work. No company in the USA would not pay you for hours worked. Fucking dramatic queer
He has no idea what he's talking about because he's barely ever had a job. As usual, he's out of his depth.

They say 'write what you know', pat, but you don't know shit. Faggot.