Pat attacking Leslie and Other Women Again

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Pat you really suck at lying and you dont stand a chance in court with your lies.
You have to understand, Pat can’t wrap his head around even the notion that other people have thoughts and opinions. It’s why he states his opinions and facts. It’s why he can’t handle when someone puts physical evidence up against his narrative and then claims that anything that opposes the narrative is a lie. Don’t be surprised if in the next year or so he has a nervous breakdown cause of the second better lolsuit.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
You have to understand, Pat can’t wrap his head around even the notion that other people have thoughts and opinions. It’s why he states his opinions and facts. It’s why he can’t handle when someone puts physical evidence up against his narrative and then claims that anything that opposes the narrative is a lie. Don’t be surprised if in the next year or so he has a nervous breakdown cause of the second better lolsuit.
I don’t know how he hasn’t had a nervous breakdown already - he hasn’t been in touch with reality in years or has had to face serious consequences for his actions.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
In his mind he still thinks he’s that guy that just signed his 2nd three book contract years ago with industry connections and bigger authors aware of his work.

Now it’s 2024 and that contract ended years ago, his books didn’t sell so he is back at the bottom writing on spec and nobody is looking to sign him. Authors used to defend him but they’ve all cut ties or avoid him because he’s his own worst enemy. His only defenders are now complete loser writers - guys they self publish and have maybe sold 10 books total and books are only online because it’s a waste of money to print them.

He’s a complete joke to his peers and even the people that did defend him admit he’s an abusive asshole which is why he’s brought all this hell on his career.

Plus he’s fat.
Plenty of artists are crazy and have lots of baggage. Even if Rick never used twitter he wouldn’t have a book deal or friends in the history because he is a terrible writer.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Didn't this Patrick guy want to murder his newborn and just-given-birth wife, and there's a police report?

I'd just respond like that to all his lyings about us