• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat attacking a woman again, a new one!

Forum Clout
"Ya'll" is commoner Pat, who is trying to sway you by talking down to you in "common vernacular". He is easily provoked and can quickly transform into "brow beating" Pat.

Forum Clout
The overwhelming majority of people crying over accessibility to abortions are men, lesbians and unfuckable land whales.

In other words, people who would never have to worry about getting one in the first place.
I haven't seen a hot bitch yet at a rally. I have looked in my area anytime they start squawking, oinking, and protesting. All gross looking or fat. With an occasional beta male orbiter in the mix who is also fuggo and unfuckable.

I have been so tempted to make a sign that says if no one wants to fuck you, there is no need for an abortion with an arrow.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
Is that seen as something that’s been co-opted from black people? I’m southern and have said y’all my entire life and only recently seen people get heat for that
Y'all is now used exclusively by redditors and twitter fags. It's enraging. Saying "yous" is much better because you won't sound like a fag, hillbilly, or nigger. You'll just sound like some greaseball east coaster but that's better by a long shot.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
He’s all angry and oinking at this lady and blaming her for everything bad because she voted for Jill Stein
View attachment 190343
This is no conservative by the way
View attachment 190344
Of course she’s “chronically ill”

Why is Pat attacking so many women? Why does he hate them so much? Why is he so fat?
If she wasn’t fighting with Pat online, I’d comment about how her profile alone shows what a shit eating cunt she is. But she’s spearing Pigman, so play on rainbow princess!

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
Y'all is now used exclusively by redditors and twitter fags. It's enraging. Saying "yous" is much better because you won't sound like a fag, hillbilly, or nigger. You'll just sound like some greaseball east coaster but that's better by a long shot.
I always imagined it spelled “Youze” in that Jersey accent.

CQ Beans

Forum Clout
Even weirder, I thought the whole abortion debate was based on “if you don’t have a uterus you don’t get to have an opinion” yet Pat is a man who has VERY strong opinions about abortion yet isn’t called out for it.
Your in an online debate. You see thousands of internet points and your unborn child in your worse first wife’s womb. Which do you choose?

CQ Beans

Forum Clout
I've seen it just spelled as "use".
IMG_1055.gif

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Forum Clout
Your in an online debate. You see thousands of internet points and your unborn child in your worse first wife’s womb. Which do you choose?
It’s true, threatening to murder Ade and Annabelle was a simplification. Pat simply offered to have an abortion.