• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat attacking a woman again, a new one!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He’s all angry and oinking at this lady and blaming her for everything bad because she voted for Jill Stein
IMG_2548.jpeg

This is no conservative by the way
IMG_2547.jpeg

Of course she’s “chronically ill”

Why is Pat attacking so many women? Why does he hate them so much? Why is he so fat?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Is that seen as something that’s been co-opted from black people? I’m southern and have said y’all my entire life and only recently seen people get heat for that
I think so, it’s white people trying to sound “black” which is odd because people like Pat claim they HATE southern red neck types (they love to portray them as dumb racist trump supporters that have sex with their sisters etc) yet will use “y’all” with zero self awareness.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I think so, it’s white people trying to sound “black” which is odd because people like Pat claim they HATE southern red neck types (they love to portray them as dumb racist trump supporters that have sex with their sisters etc) yet will use “y’all” with zero self awareness.

Patrick thinks he's Tyler Perry.

"I'm a thug, aTalker. I shoT Tupac, child!"

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
HOW DARE SHE . SHE FUCKING VOTED FOR WHO SHE WANTED INSTEAD OF ONE OF THE TWO ULTRA GOYS, OF WHICH MY GOY WAS THE GOOD AND CORRECT ONE??? FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Remember, this is a guy who talks about “democracy” saying you should only have two choices lol.

Lets see. He hates Jill Stein voters for stealing the election from Biden. Does he thank Jo Jorgensen voters for stealing the election from Trump? Who the fuck am i kidding this asshole isnt consistent

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I hear people (mainly women and young faggots) throwing it around in Canada now too. You can pretty well guarantee that growing up they never heard anybody say "y'all" in person.
That’s what’s so funny - it was seen as something a dumb hillbilly would say for years and used to mock white southerners - but since black people say it now it’s seen as cool. Crazy how black “slang” which is usually just butchering the English language in every way possible is cerebrated. Now people say “period” with a hard T at the end to prove a point.