• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat and his ODD

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Forum Clout
Like that clip of him celebrating at Hooligans for some big win for whatever team he was rooting for. He reminds me of a child celebrating amongst adults, trying his best to imitate the proper reaction. Sad pat desperately trying to be a guy's guy and falling flat on his face.

"I like chicks with tits, little nothing. That Greta Garbo was ravishing, I liked her torso and tits, you turnip."

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Forum Clout
Google the symptoms of any mental disorder and it will sound like Patrick.

He should have a logical fallacy named after him. Someone who is such a shithead that you can apply the assumption of any mental defect to that person and your conclusion will seem rational.

- has trouble getting on with others
- problems controlling temper
- unwilling to accept responsibility for own mistakes
- physically repulsive, but with delusions of an acceptable appearance

Etc etc etc etc.

Just write ANY negative mindset off the top of your head and it will apply to him.

There's no "figuring this out" with one single condition. He's just an awful human being. That is his nature, that is his essence. There's no cure, there's no ending this.

You can't "un-rot" an apple. You just have to throw it away.

I looked up 'Rarest personality disorder' and got Depended Personality Disorder.

Choice cuts:

What are the symptoms of dependent personality disorder (DPD)?​

Someone with dependent personality disorder may have several symptoms, including:
  • Avoidance of personal responsibility. (lol)
  • Difficulty being alone. (Never alone with Twitter, child)
  • Fear of abandonment and a sense of helplessness when relationships end. (The Monster beckons)
  • Oversensitivity to criticism. (NO, CHILD!)
  • Pessimism and lack of self-confidence. (Everything he does)
  • Trouble making everyday decisions. (Inconclusive, everything he does is just delaying sorting his life out, so I would say it kinda fits.)

For a diagnosis of DPD, a provider will look for five of the DSM-5 diagnostic criteria. These factors include:

• Urge to seek a new relationship to provide support and approval when a close relationship ends. (Old Testament sex god)
  • All-consuming, unrealistic fear of being abandoned. (May have gone completely berserk when the writing was on the wall with Ade which pushed her away even more.)
  • Anxious or helpless feelings when alone (I go to a bar to write, not to fill a void, child.)
  • Inability to manage life responsibilities without seeking help from others. (I don't understand the proper protocol)
  • Strong drive to get support from others, even choosing to do unenjoyable things to get it. (Nobody actually enjoys Twitter)

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I looked up 'Rarest personality disorder' and got Depended Personality Disorder.

Choice cuts:

What are the symptoms of dependent personality disorder (DPD)?​

Someone with dependent personality disorder may have several symptoms, including:
  • Avoidance of personal responsibility. (lol)
  • Difficulty being alone. (Never alone with Twitter, child)
  • Fear of abandonment and a sense of helplessness when relationships end. (The Monster beckons)
  • Oversensitivity to criticism. (NO, CHILD!)
  • Pessimism and lack of self-confidence. (Everything he does)
  • Trouble making everyday decisions. (Inconclusive, everything he does is just delaying sorting his life out, so I would say it kinda fits.)

For a diagnosis of DPD, a provider will look for five of the DSM-5 diagnostic criteria. These factors include:

• Urge to seek a new relationship to provide support and approval when a close relationship ends. (Old Testament sex god)
  • All-consuming, unrealistic fear of being abandoned. (May have gone completely berserk when the writing was on the wall with Ade which pushed her away even more.)
  • Anxious or helpless feelings when alone (I go to a bar to write, not to fill a void, child.)
  • Inability to manage life responsibilities without seeking help from others. (I don't understand the proper protocol)
  • Strong drive to get support from others, even choosing to do unenjoyable things to get it. (Nobody actually enjoys Twitter)
This is interesting, this describes Pat perfectly

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
oCiZGPT.jpg
This should be known as Tomlinson’s Disorder.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
I hope Pat does OD on D. They're trying to wheel him into the ER, the gurney breaks, it takes 10+ people to shove him down the hall, scraping up the floor the whole way. He's laying there, unresponsive, with a pink blanket stuck in his zipper for unknown reasons. The ambulance sits outside with a busted axle, unable to provide genuine medical assistance to others. All because Pat took too much dick and overdosed.

It's your fault I was seized by this terrible vision, Patrick. You're fat.