• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat and his ODD

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It sounds like this revelation that he has ODD really explains everything. He’s always been an asshole which explains why he’s never had friends and can’t hold a job. From some research it says treatment can help (maybe takes meds which explains his creepy glassy eyes) but it can’t be cured and can be chronic - last for years or even life long.

The 3 main symptoms are Angry / Irritable mood (Pat), Defiant Behavior of excessive arguments with adults, and the third one screams Pat - Vindictiveness. His whole life goal is based in spite and “rather he right than happy” explains it all.

Is this how he gets government benefits / Niki caregiver status? I think we finally figured out his money situation.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
oCiZGPT.jpg

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
It was a stupid joke. He was trying to appear smart, on twitter. The key words here are “on twitter”. Twitter pat and real life pat are two completely different things. He’s an autistic cosplaying on twitter. That’s it. He’s the same as troons and furries. Autistic people trying to live out a fantasy world. Who then get upset when people ruin their delusions (us). There’s not a lot more to read.

Edit, I wanted to include this:
If he really has ODD there would be a lot more problems than he really has. He’s just a fat autistic man. He would also bring it up all the time, in a non joking matter, like he does with ADD or his wife’s depression. His need for sympathy outweighs any need to be funny/self deprecating.

Editted Edit faggot: He’s incredibly fat. I can’t believe I forgot this. I’m sorry I did that.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
With the possible exception of "makes little attempt to fit in," which he kind of does in a shallow way on Twitter and with his sports bar persona, he ticks every single box.
Yeah that was the only one he didn’t fit, they say ODD leads to being anti social which explains why he goes to a bar to “work” then complains about being around people trying to work. His attempts to fit in are hilarious, he’s like an alien or robot trying to understand people.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
It was a stupid joke. He was trying to appear smart, on twitter. The key words here are “on twitter”. Twitter pat and real life pat are two completely different things. He’s an autistic cosplaying on twitter. That’s it. He’s the same as troons and furries. Autistic people trying to live out a fantasy world. Who then get upset when people ruin their delusions (us). There’s not a lot more to read.

If he really has ODD there would be a lot more problems then he really has. He’s just a fat autistic man. He would also bring it up all the time, in a non joking matter, like he does with ADD or his wife’s depression. His need for sympathy outweighs any need to be funny/self deprecating.
I think he will use anything he doesn't actually have to gain sympathy or be a Twitter tough guy (ADHD, depression, etc.) The Monster never actually paid a visit. He's too much a narcissist to off himself. But claiming The Monster visited? Sympathy points!

But point out shit that he does actually have (being a fat fuck, ODD, being poor, etc.) and he will deny or ignore it.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout

If he really has ODD there would be a lot more problems than he really has. He’s just a fat autistic man. He would also bring it up all the time, in a non joking matter, like he does with ADD or his wife’s depression. His need for sympathy outweighs any need to be funny/self deprecating.
I agree with Mr Faggot, though Patrick S Tomlinson's obesity was inadvertently omitted.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I think he will use anything he doesn't actually have to gain sympathy or be a Twitter tough guy (ADHD, depression, etc.) The Monster never actually paid a visit. He's too much a narcissist to off himself. But claiming The Monster visited? Sympathy points!

But point out shit that he does actually have (being a fat fuck, ODD, being poor, etc.) and he will deny or ignore it.
The Monster is from his blog post, before he officially started cosplaying as a tough guy author. That absolutely happened because he’s a really a weak crying autistic bitch. He has never claimed ODD before or after this (don’t remember when the tweet was) if I’m not mistaken. He has consistently claimed ADHD. In the same consistent manner. You track a liar by their consistencies, not by saying something 1 time in a joke. I also don’t think he’s ever claimed to be depressed, only his wife. Which was not for sympathy, but to make him look better and stronger than her. Keep in mind, he’s also denied the weather, the sky being blue, and I think what day it was. He’s a fat pathological liar on the internet. In real life, he’s a timid bitch who’s nervous talking on the phone. The Josiah Tapes proved that.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
His attempts to fit in are hilarious, he’s like an alien or robot trying to understand people.
Like that clip of him celebrating at Hooligans for some big win for whatever team he was rooting for. He reminds me of a child celebrating amongst adults, trying his best to imitate the proper reaction. Sad pat desperately trying to be a guy's guy and falling flat on his face.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
Google the symptoms of any mental disorder and it will sound like Patrick.

He should have a logical fallacy named after him. Someone who is such a shithead that you can apply the assumption of any mental defect to that person and your conclusion will seem rational.

- has trouble getting on with others
- problems controlling temper
- unwilling to accept responsibility for own mistakes
- physically repulsive, but with delusions of an acceptable appearance

Etc etc etc etc.

Just write ANY negative mindset off the top of your head and it will apply to him.

There's no "figuring this out" with one single condition. He's just an awful human being. That is his nature, that is his essence. There's no cure, there's no ending this.

You can't "un-rot" an apple. You just have to throw it away.