Part 3 of 7.5 hour podcast on the history of O&A (feat. Creampie Jones). Fatrick talk starts 01:48:00

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
How long ago was this recorded? They don't seem up to date on anything Patrick related since the lawsuit was still active. They also really seem to want to talk about the Pat stuff without going into detail.

Either way. They seem like alright dudes. I'll give this a listen when I have some free time since I'm not an unemployed fat loser who sits on Twitter all day.

WheelchairFred

Bug bawx?
How long ago was this recorded? They don't seem up to date on anything Patrick related since the lawsuit was still active. They also really seem to want to talk about the Pat stuff without going into detail.

Either way. They seem like alright dudes. I'll give this a listen when I have some free time since I'm not an unemployed fat loser who sits on Twitter all day.
Looks like it was posted in March 2021, so almost two years ago, and leave maybe a few weeks for recording, research and planning before that. So the info is probably all from up to Jan or Feb 2021.

Huh?

They called Norm MacDonald "the funniest living comedian." 😢

G

Haven't finished it yet, but I enjoyed it apart from the Tim Dillon sounding guy (Scott?) interjecting and interrupting constantly. Not bad for a couple of fudgepackers. Creampie Jones comes across as a likeable guy. And glad to hear people talking about the old sub (think they start getting into it an hour and a half into part 2).

Part 4 - Patrick S Tomlinson feat. Somerville Dan

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Anyone remember this dude?

About MrBasedNYC
1.57K followers
Mr Based aka Jason Itzler has been featured on The View,[10] He appeared several times on The Opie & Anthony show, including phoning in from prison. He also appeared as a guest twice on The Howard Stern Show. Recently, Itzler has attracted attention online for standing in public places in New York City and staring into the sun on The 1 Minute Talk Show, on Nicolas "Nico" Heller's (@NewYorkNico) social media pages, and on Ed Bassmaster!! Mr Based is the unofficial live streamer for New York City

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023
Part 4 - Patrick S Tomlinson feat. Somerville Dan

Can't wait to hear how he gets all the details wrong