• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pandering Pig

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Pat has also stolen that for some easy likes.

81-B9-BAD4-29-A5-4291-B282-7-F0-B49-B01-CBF.jpg

2851-BBBF-CCE0-416-E-8-AF2-EB7514178523.jpg
666 Likes seems fitting.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220409-133605_Brave.jpg

Not that tweeting about this from under a pink blanket is actually activism but in Piggles' mind it is and he can't even bring himself to do that. Sleeps in late, spends hours a day at a bar exclusively patronized by white people and does zero volunteer work. Fat load can't even do the bare minimum but feels entitled to squeal the loudest. Why isn't your spare half hovel some kind of low income housing, Rick? They have programs where you can house refugees, I know multiple people IRL who have done it but I guess you just don't care about them, huh?

Forum Clout
View attachment 34040

Not that tweeting about this from under a pink blanket is actually activism but in Piggles' mind it is and he can't even bring himself to do that. Sleeps in late, spends hours a day at a bar exclusively patronized by white people and does zero volunteer work. Fat load can't even do the bare minimum but feels entitled to squeal the loudest. Why isn't your spare half hovel some kind of low income housing, Rick? They have programs where you can house refugees, I know multiple people IRL who have done it but I guess you just don't care about them, huh?
I bet you Pat and his boxy wife have only rented out the other half of the hovel to white people. Black trans lives matter, until they need a place to stay! Give em a good deal, piggy. DO IT, FAGGOT. You won't.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout