Pancake house- is Die Hard a Christmas movie?

CuntFucker .

#1 Poster
I've been paid for my voice which has appeared in numerous AAA titles. You post on a message board ABOUT that guy. I made like 7 YouTube videos about 5 years ago and you're commenting and engaging about it. You see where I'm going with this so far?
Anything outside of Rockstar's stuff? I got sick of them.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I've been paid for my voice which has appeared in numerous AAA titles. You post on a message board ABOUT that guy. I made like 7 YouTube videos about 5 years ago and you're commenting and engaging about it. You see where I'm going with this so far?
Who can forget his amazing performance as "Local Population".
Screenshot_20240425-141050.png

Who can forget his amazing performance as "Local Population".

Meanwhile you'd suck Sam Houser's dog's dick for a 1/1000 shot at being "local population" in a GTA game.

"Facial capture" is a nice euphemism for "had loads blown on his ugly mug"

No actually facial capture is when you record actors facials movements with cameras and plot the results digitally. But, I get it, everything has to boil down to cum with some of you. CUM!

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Remember that time you got your own show on SiriusXM after your boss got fired, and eventually got to live your dream of being a commentator on WWE as a side gig? Oh wait, that was a lowly talentless intern who worked under you and has succeeded at everything you wanted while you wallowed in filth and poverty. That's gotta burn. Sorry I brought it up.
Lets not defend Sam to slam Danny alright.

Lets not defend Sam to slam Danny alright.

It's super weird. I never wanted my own show and never wanted to work for WWE. People forget I PD'd SNV for years and could have very easily booked a monthly show for myself. Not sure where you're getting I wanted to work at WWE. I ran a department at a AAA game company for multiple years. I make more now than ever. Where is this filth and poverty?

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
It's super weird. I never wanted my own show and never wanted to work for WWE. People forget I PD'd SNV for years and could have very easily booked a monthly show for myself. Not sure where you're getting I wanted to work at WWE. I ran a department at a AAA game company for multiple years. I make more now than ever. Where is this filth and poverty?
You don’t even have to bring up yourself. You could be living in a cardboard box sucking off blacks for pennies and I would still respect you more than Sam. There is simply no way you can start a comparison off with “Well Sam Roberts has…” and have it hold any weight. He’s a scumsucking bottomfeeding fucking loser.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Reminder: Travis needs more hate. Fuck that guy.
All he did on the show was be a laugh track as far as i’m concerned. Meanwhile Sam was on every other fucking day with his stupid sarcastic questions, faggot interests, and hyena laughing.

OH BOY LETS ASK SAM WHAT HE ATE LAST NIGHT! I’M SURE IT’LL BE SOMETHING CHILDISH! THATS CHARMING AND TOTALLY NOT DESERVING OF A SMASHING!

Fucking mongrel

You don’t even have to bring up yourself. You could be living in a cardboard box sucking off blacks for pennies and I would still respect you more than Sam. There is simply no way you can start a comparison off with “Well Sam Roberts has…” and have it hold any weight. He’s a scumsucking bottomfeeding fucking loser.

It's a double edged sword for me. I'd be taking just as much heat if I still worked there. "FUCKING LOSER WORKING THE SAME JOB 20 YEARS LATER, LMAO".

All he did on the show was be a laugh track as far as i’m concerned.

Nah, Travis kept amazing records of shit nobody else did for no reason. Stupid shit like how much Erik weighed last. He was never a huge "content" guy but great at every else. He organized the prep sheet for years, would come back from break with topical rejoiners when applicable and predicting content they might want and making sure access was close and fast. Sometimes I wish some of you had experience working for a show like that. So much going on behind the scenes never to see the light of day.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Nah, Travis kept amazing records of shit nobody else did for no reason. Stupid shit like how much Erik weighed last. He was never a huge "content" guy but great at every else. He organized the prep sheet for years, would come back from break with topical rejoiners when applicable and predicting content they might want and making sure access was close and fast. Sometimes I wish some of you had experience working for a show like that. So much going on behind the scenes never to see the light of day.
Well thats what i was getting at. Dude could have been puppeteering O&A behind the scenes but theres not a lot of on air shit about him so he’s “non existent”. Then you have someone like fat Erock who did nothing behind the scenes but I consider more of a presence because he was pulled on air more.

Unrelated question but how did the sound board work? How were samples loaded onto it? If they used to have instant feedback printed out for them i can only imagine them operating with some 80’s level tech or some shit.

Unrelated question but how did the sound board work? How were samples loaded onto it? If they used to have instant feedback printed out for them i can only imagine them operating with some 80’s level tech or some shit
360 SYSTEMS INSTANT REPLAY DR-554-E ...

This was the replay machine. You have 10 banks of 50 presets. They came with paper templates so you could write on them and know which button was what on what bank. Instant feedback was only printed out in the early days. For daily audio that Opie played, he requested burned CD's ONLY instead of learning the digital library system, be it Dalet, AudioVault or other. Most broadcast radio stations run off a shit program that looks like this:

old version of AudioVAULT ...

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
View attachment 195121

This was the replay machine. You have 10 banks of 50 presets. They came with paper templates so you could write on them and know which button was what on what bank. Instant feedback was only printed out in the early days.
Funny, because I was picturing it to look like a drum machine but assumed “Nah this was the 2000’s, it was probably a big clunky piece of shit”.
For daily audio that Opie played, he requested burned CD's ONLY instead of learning the digital library system, be it Dalet, AudioVault or other.
Thats so goddamn archaic. Like if I had a podcast and to react to Youtube videos I had to burn them on a DVD and then stream the DVD player to my audio recorder.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Funny, because I was picturing it to look like a drum machine but assumed “Nah this was the 2000’s, it was probably a big clunky piece of shit”.

Thats so goddamn archaic. Like if I had a podcast and to react to Youtube videos I had to burn them on a DVD and then stream the DVD player to my audio recorder.
Ben Dovid is archaic as well. And he was balding, in his 20s

If Opie wanted to become a reaction YouTuber, he would burn clips to DVD chapters, and set up a TV behind him and physically film the TV as it plays instead of trying to learn OBS Studio. I wanna know who he pays on Fivver for his terrible graphics and edits. I know this man. He is much too unintelligent to do these things himself.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
If Opie wanted to become a reaction YouTuber, he would burn clips to DVD chapters, and set up a TV behind him and physically film the TV as it plays instead of trying to learn OBS Studio. I wanna know who he pays on Fivver for his terrible graphics and edits. I know this man. He is much too unintelligent to do these things himself.
Hudson could have been a fawwwkin professional Youtuber the way he does my intros. Sniff