• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Our resident neuroscientist is giving Fatso the business

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Why are they always faggots that play with toys

fcb68d525c859fee0359b720d8454e8c.jpg
1v1 me fgt

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Rape isn’t about sex????
This is a new thing faggots and super left feminist types like to say, and it completely sets innocent young women up to get raped.

Rape is about sex, 100%. It’s the same thing as if a woman had $500 in her pocket and a man took the cash by force. Do we say that’s about power, and not desire for money?

In the sense that it’s about someone taking what they want by force without regard for the victim, sure you can say it’s about power. But to teach young women that it’s not also about men wanting sex is criminal.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
This is a new thing faggots and super left feminist types like to say, and it completely sets innocent young women up to get raped.

Rape is about sex, 100%. It’s the same thing as if a woman had $500 in her pocket and a man took the cash by force. Do we say that’s about power, and not desire for money?

In the sense that it’s about someone taking what they want by force without regard for the victim, sure you can say it’s about power. But to teach young women that it’s not also about men wanting sex is criminal.
It's not really new. I've been hearing shit like that for decades, mostly from sex-positive hairy-armpit land whales like Schill. Since sexual expression is supposed to be a universal good and telling people what to do like Daddy did is always bad, rape can't be about sex for these cunts.

Even some leftists are turning against this reasoning: Guardian link

Still cunts, though.

G

This guy is a complete faggot but his fence isn't rotting or missing any boards and while he's got some weeds, his lawn looks pretty green. It's a thousand percent nicer than Rick's "grounds".
The grass looks healthy but it needs a cut and the fence (obviously better than Fat's shit) looks like it could use a coat of lacquer. I want to kneecap him for that pose though.

G

Patrick S. Tomlinson violently raped my virgin asshole at WorldCon 2021, he fed me pepperoni pizza while he defiled my innocence, he told me it wasn't about the sex but the power, i hope by sharing my story that this monster can be brought to justice.

Thoughts and prayers, brotherman. God be with you, no bs. 🙏🏻