• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Our resident neuroscientist is giving Fatso the business

G

Screenshot_20220402-180404~2.png
Screenshot_20220402-180417~2.png
Screenshot_20220402-180423~2.png
Screenshot_20220402-180428~2.png
Screenshot_20220402-180434~2.png
Screenshot_20220402-180441~2.png

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
"He just writes books about spaceships."
Not so, he also writes tweets about how he's an insufferable, thin-skinned little know-it-all fat faggot who likes to LARP on Twitter as everything he wishes he is.
Yeah, Peter Mc(Not)Lean conveniently forgets to mention what an insufferable dick Pat is to absolutely anyone who dares have a differing opinion than him.

He's not some poor little put upon victim. He's a fucking cowardly, white trash hateful piece of shit who dishes it out with glee but cries like the bitch he is when it's his turn to take it. We are his consequences, and he deserves every bit of this and more.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Worked since 16? Pretty much everyone has, they just don’t feel the need to brag about it since you SHOULD have a job. Also 3 jobs? He’s writing on spec, does 1-2 days of “work” on that tv show that can’t get anyone with any real credentials to talk about science and space, and what’s the 3rd? Panel speaking? That’s maybe 3-4 times a year at most. So 3 jobs but only two weeks of actual work for peanuts. His 3 jobs earn him well below the poverty line, I’m guessing 5 grand at the most between the 3. I don’t have a ton of money in stocks but my monthly dividends pay more than the royalties from his books.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
So wait, what does he believe his three jobs to be?

Author, which he isn't because he makes no money at it anymore. Landlord? He doesn't have anyone renting for a long time. I assume he does some writing for whatever clients Niki has. He doesn't still sell insurance. Did Hooligans hire him to wash toilets? I really hope he doesn't mean comedian or pundit. Because that's just sad.

What 3 jobs does he have in Patrick Tomlinson Delusion Land?