• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Our list of enemies has me in tears laughing

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
HONEST question - what is your opinion of him following those 11 year old girls, then? You gotta admit that it was a bad look.
Agent Qadan just answered it above. For all you know they’re Laylas friends and she followed them. He spent $200 geek squad dollars on his computer cause he got a pop up. Not sure why sheer incompetency is out of the equation for Joe’s worst accusations. He gets worked up and writes stupid shit. It’s also been confirmed in court. He is not a pedophile.

Edit- I also want to say I don’t defend his acceptance of AntHs pedophilia. He just has an obsessive need to defend his family. Antwan probably also just lied and said it’s fake or not what we say it is. As I’m sure everyone’s aware, the cow isn’t very hard to trick.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Agent Qadan just answered it above. For all you know they’re Laylas friends and she followed them. He spent $200 geek squad dollars on his computer cause he got a pop up. Not sure why sheer incompetency is out of the equation for Joe’s worst accusations. He gets worked up and writes stupid shit. It’s also been confirmed in court. He is not a pedophile.

Edit- I also want to say I don’t defend his acceptance of AntHs pedophilia. He just has an obsessive need to defend his family. Antwan probably also just lied and said it’s fake or not what we say it is. As I’m sure everyone’s aware, the cow isn’t very hard to trick.
That's a fair answer. I could see that. I mean, we're still gonna talk shit to him about it lol, but he doesn't have the history of red flags with that subject matter that his brother does.

Last edited:

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
That's a fair answer. I could see that. I mean, we're still gonna talk shit to him about it lol, but he doesn't have the history of red flags with that subject Matt that his brother does.
I want JoeH to come back and take a beating as much as anyone. He obviously deserves the shit he gets. People just start building him up like he’s actually a pedophile and shit. He’s just a fat retard boomer who mouths off too much.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Logan Lynn’s Wikipedia has more words than Alexander the greats and it was all written 100% by him. It’s so fucking ridiculous, he’s a complete no name loser who has a Wikipedia like he’s a superstar.
It was actually way, way longer until we edited it down and deleted a ton of stuff and Wikipedia agreed and kept it that way. It's currently still locked for editing, but you can see the version history. It was like twice as long as it is now.

Same with Pat's "friend" Jess Phoenix. She had a Wikipedia that was clearly written by her and her political campaign. So I edited a bunch of stuff out and flagged it for deletion (as did others) and boom, it's gone now.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
It was actually way, way longer until we edited it down and deleted a ton of stuff and Wikipedia agreed and kept it that way. It's currently still locked for editing, but you can see the version history. It was like twice as long as it is now.

Same with Pat's "friend" Jess Phoenix. She had a Wikipedia that was clearly written by her and her political campaign. So I edited a bunch of stuff out and flagged it for deletion (as did others) and boom, it's gone now.
You know it really is kind of remarkable and speaks to his piggish laziness that Pat never wrote himself a wikipedia page.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
People seem to think joe is malicious. He just retardedly defends his family. He is wildly inept and often phrases things poorly. It’s almost like he’s a giant retarded cow. I don’t think he’s actually a bad person, other than stealing from his brother and work places.

Fat faggot pedophile Joe Colleen Cumia admitted to molesting his little brother when he was sleep (moths/buzz)
Imagine what he did to his little sister Dawn who he still gropes on camera 75 years later.
He sold to and smoked crack with his mother and little brother.
He has little bikini girls he added on his alt account to jerk off to.
He pals around with convicted pedophile Jeff Hollander aka Kurt Love who he brings in his house and makes hilarious video of mock blow jobs from an actual retarded kid on him.
He lied in court over and over.
He is a stolen valor fraud who believes he is part of the sons of anarchy tv biker gang.
He leeches from the government gibs and domestic violence'd his wife with a frying pan.
He completely abandoned his mom for 5 years before she died and made her death all about him and was playing victim for likes.
He is black.

Joe Cumia little brother of Anthony Cumia is huge piece of shit proven pedophile and is only being felt sorry for from some of the brotherman because Patrick slob Tomlinson is a even bigger fatter piece of shit. Lets not forgot Joe Cumia is a complete faggot shithead who thinks and brags he won vs the sub because we left him alone.

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
Fat faggot pedophile Joe Colleen Cumia admitted to molesting his little brother when he was sleep (moths/buzz)
Imagine what he did to his little sister Dawn who he still gropes on camera 75 years later.
He sold to and smoked crack with his mother and little brother.
He has little bikini girls he added on his alt account to jerk off to.
He pals around with convicted pedophile Jeff Hollander aka Kurt Love who he brings in his house and makes hilarious video of mock blow jobs from an actual retarded kid on him.
He lied in court over and over.
He is a stolen valor fraud who believes he is part of the sons of anarchy tv biker gang.
He leeches from the government gibs and domestic violence'd his wife with a frying pan.
He completely abandoned his mom for 5 years before she died and made her death all about him and was playing victim for likes.
He is black.

Joe Cumia little brother of Anthony Cumia is huge piece of shit proven pedophile and is only being felt sorry for from some of the brotherman because Patrick slob Tomlinson is a even bigger fatter piece of shit. Lets not forgot Joe Cumia is a complete faggot shithead who thinks and brags he won vs the sub because we left him alone.
He’s a moron. He didn’t rape Anthony. His dad was buzz.
He’s a classless moron (nigger filth) who thinks it’s funny to pretend to do shit like that.
He’s nigger filth
Not sure if I’ve seen this one? As I said before the Instagram shit could be his daughter. It was never proven this was actively joe. We know AntH was trying because he’d delete it after it was discovered and throw a fucking fit.
He probably didn’t know. Bobo was hanging out with Kurt Love for years. They talk about it on the show. Joe is a retarded nigger.
Yeah, he’s a retard who thought he was going to trounce the libtards.
It’s never actually been proven he didn’t “serve” he’s just a cosplaying faggot that has no humility.
He leeches from his brother. At worst he scams the government. The frying pan was never proven and his ex wife is known to be a loon as well. She fucking married Joe Cumia.
No defense. He’s no doubt a mental pussy like his brother and couldn’t handle it. Shameless.
He is a nigger, yes.

So basically he’s just a faggot retarded nigger. Who opens his cow mouth too much. Happy New Years.