• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Our list of enemies has me in tears laughing

Didn’t abandon daughter
Forum Clout
Patrick S Tomlinson, SFWA, Joe Cumia, Anthony Cumia, The Proud Boys, The Jim and Sam Show, Amy Schumer, MC Serch, Dave Landeau, Logan Lynn, Seth Simmons, The New Republic, Vice, Reddit

I’m sure I’m missing a bunch but my god is that’s an impressive list

G

You know when someone goes into an interview and he's got a portfolio of all his different clients? Our portfolio consists of carefully selected and vetted, labor intensive Projects. We are a very esteemed establishment. Very picky with our acquisitions of lolcow stock.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Patrick S Tomlinson, SFWA, Joe Cumia, Anthony Cumia, The Proud Boys, The Jim and Sam Show, Amy Schumer, MC Serch, Dave Landeau, Logan Lynn, Seth Simmons, The New Republic, Vice, Reddit

I’m sure I’m missing a bunch but my god is that’s an impressive list
Antifa are also massive faggots. Can’t leave em out. Jon Scalzi and MM Krill as well.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Listened to Strictly Stalking again a few weeks back and I had completely forgotten that he mentions the very problematic rumors surrounding Patton Oswalt and his first, deader wife. Does the smug Cat Rambo face while he says it too; mouth askew/furrowed brow/peak punch ability.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
And this is for the authors that don't have any fans
The midget Jews sister that's got big cans
The sci fi freaks, shitty cons where there's no speaker
The brothermen on Twitter and the chicks with beefers
All the infighting and all nigger baby blenders
And it don't even matter if our posters are Benders
All the crackheads, the kiwifags,, the cynics
And all the brothermen at the Methodone Clinic
All you bastards at the SFWA
Pretending John Scalzi isn't fucking
gay
For the shots at Jews and trolling Paul to death
Calling all the trannies a man in a
dress
For bams_seed tricking out in
Hollywood
And for my jokes the b b boys misunderstood
I said it's all good and it's all in fun
Now get out there and try to troll someone.

For the time clock ticking before the pedos hang
All the youths getting money from ant for gang bangs
Making fun of jimmy and the chicks with dicks
All my homies Pat put in cell block six
The shitting on every one of Tomlinson's books
And for my.man space edge and the vapes he took
You can look for a point but that ain't fun
Now get out there and try to troll someone.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
Listened to Strictly Stalking again a few weeks back and I had completely forgotten that he mentions the very problematic rumors surrounding Patton Oswalt and his first, deader wife. Does the smug Cat Rambo face while he says it too; mouth askew/furrowed brow/peak punch ability.

Another closet gem is he says that "Coalfax is a website hit list for white supremacist to doxx people in interracial relationships so they can be literally murdered." This fat piece of shit 41 year old baby couldn't be any stupider, how he can just bold faced lie without a glint of remorse in his eyes on any subject even things he says. He really is a pants shitting retard.