Our humble oinklet is going on another "I'm always right" spergathon

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
Am I the only person who’s confused by the terrible wording of the last one? Does he think the corporate press aren’t liberal enough and pay big money to people who aren’t always right? Meaning not him? How can an author write so poorly? You’d think Twitter would be good exercise for saying a lot with a little. He said a little with a lot. He’s also a fat pedophile I’ve heard.
Hes saying he's mad that lib rags don't pay him a lot of money for his clairvoyant punditry when they have a tool (twitter) to discover his genius. Hes really, really drunk.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Pat throwing a fit on twitter because nobody is paying him for his rehashed twitter posts. That entitlement. Pat thinks that he has earned a spot on the payroll because he has posted enough propaganda on twitter. What a self important midwestern schlub. He is so high on himself. His biggest fan is himself and thats why he asks himself questions in AMAs and posts fake customer tweets about how much they love his books. He needs to be exposed daily for being a fraud.

G

Shocker, Patrick's shitfaced again on a weeknight. Does he ever take a day off?

[URL='https://mobile.twitter.com/stealthygeek']Patrick S. Tomlinson
@stealthygeek[/URL]

Replying to
[URL='https://mobile.twitter.com/_Yayger']@_Yayger[/URL]
Idk, man. I just get buzzed and angry and start cramming words together.

[URL='https://mobile.twitter.com/stealthygeek/status/1418372132376023042']8:47 PM · Jul 22, 2021[/URL]

Am I the only person who’s confused by the terrible wording of the last one? Does he think the corporate press aren’t liberal enough and pay big money to people who aren’t always right? Meaning not him? How can an author write so poorly? You’d think Twitter would be good exercise for saying a lot with a little. He said a little with a lot. He’s also a fat pedophile I’ve heard.
He's complaining that corporate media hasn't used twitter to identify his very important voice (child) and given him a platform. It's as blatant a display of his narcissism as any other. We've seen what he looks like on camera, and he's incapable of engaging in even the most basic of debates. He's also uneducated, severely autistic, and fat. Nobody in their right mind would go so far as to consider putting him on TV to talk about politics. Pig thinks he's on the level of Maddow or Carlson because he gets 100 likes/retweets every now and then, and mama raven told him he's a genius.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
He's complaining that corporate media hasn't used twitter to identify his very important voice (child) and given him a platform. It's as blatant a display of his narcissism as any other. We've seen what he looks like on camera, and he's incapable of engaging in even the most basic of debates. He's also uneducated, severely autistic, and fat. Nobody in their right mind would go so far as to consider putting him on TV to talk about politics. Pig thinks he's on the level of Maddow or Carlson because he gets 100 likes/retweets every now and then, and mama raven told him he's a genius.
Think real issue behind this is he is broke and angry that dumb shit he says is just as good as dumb shit as others say where they make a living doing it

RoTheHo69

PULL OVER DUMB CUNT
I may not like what the corporate media says but they say it intelligibly unlike this fat piece of garbage.

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
I had to reply. He enticed me. I made a Twitter just to do it. Too old and gay to upload the picture

Replying to
@stealthygeek
Imagine focusing on this when you haven’t been able to be with your daughter for years. I know you signed your rights away and did absolutely nothing to get them back, but this is pathetic even for you. At least she has a dad who’s a normal human being that actually loves her.

@stealthygeek
I’m sure she will never love you (seriously, read about how important childhood bonding is) even a fraction as much as she loves him. Also, you have a fat fucking face. Lose weight

I just wanted him to know that his daughter will legitimately never feel the love or bond for him that she feels for Big John. The same way Ade never felt her back walls bludgeoned from him like she did Big John.
I think we may have gotten a new Fat catch phrase out of this. Seethe and cope, stlaker!

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
I'd accept vax segregation immediately after racial segregation. And a jew pogrom.

This Pat guy got a lot of knowledge from 90 days of community college, wish we were smart enough to be able to bask in his brilliance.

Well maybe once when his fat carcass spontaneously combusts.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Wow, there’s a lot here to unpack about the current mental state of Fatrick. First his entire life is tweeting so of course he dwells on old tweets and he’s trying here to go viral with his rambling nonsense. He’s also upset that after 5 years of tweeting all day orange man bad like the majority of twitter it’s brought him zero work. No articles (Hill didn’t pay him) and no TV appearances as on CNN / MSNBC / etc. to oink into a camera his stupid thoughts. Many people made money off being anti-trump (it was how CNN got ratings) from selling books to appearances to even merchandise but piggy made zero from his tweets. He wasted all that time on tweeting and it brought him nothing. Of course while tweeting all day and fighting with strangers he ignored his “career” and is now without a contract and writing on spec for nobody. Something tells me money is becoming an issue in the Fat house since he’s bring in zero income for too long and piggy is angry he’s not making money for his special tweets.