• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Our favorite exotic asian latina did a podcast

HR@PaneraBread

Pretty soon we won't even need to come to work
Forum Clout
I grew up in fall river Massachusetts with a 75% opioid epidemic and saw dead bodies on the street

Wasn't the opiate crisis like 6 or 7 years ago? They've only just got round to making shows about it. that'd make her like 22 tops.

That's as far as we got. They promised dead head space and boy did they deliver. This is for absolute numbskulls

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Wasn't the opiate crisis like 6 or 7 years ago? They've only just got round to making shows about it. that'd make her like 22 tops.

That's as far as we got. They promised dead head space and boy did they deliver. This is for absolute numbskulls
yeah i'm guessing she's using present day statistics, no idea what 75% is supposed to mean. but definitely wasn't that way in the 90s when she was growing up. and she hasn't been there in years.

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
Screenshot-from-2022-04-12-14-01-04.png

G

[MEDIA=youtube]9WmFKaCOlrc[/MEDIA]

1 month ago, 48 views

1:17 I grew up in fall river Massachusetts with a 75% opioid epidemic and saw dead bodies on the street

she's worse than tall tales tomlinson
In her defense, Fall River makes Jacksonville look like Club Med.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220412-170447_Gallery.jpg
"oPiOiD ePiDeMiC"

Ain't nobody dying of fucking hydrocodone. You have to REALLY try. I remember reading some bitch's article about her "suicide attempt" by taking 7 hydros. Really? Were you trying to die by feeling awesome?

Stupid sweaty genderless putty dough here is just perpetuating another "war on drugs" lie. The only opiates killing anyone are fentanyl and heroin. Nobody buys fentanyl intentionally, and heroin is supposedly almost impossible to find nowadays.

Either she's lying or people are pretending to be dead to avoid socializing with her.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
View attachment 34790"oPiOiD ePiDeMiC"

Ain't nobody dying of fucking hydrocodone. You have to REALLY try. I remember reading some bitch's article about her "suicide attempt" by taking 7 hydros. Really? Were you trying to die by feeling awesome?

Stupid sweaty genderless putty dough here is just perpetuating another "war on drugs" lie. The only opiates killing anyone are fentanyl and heroin. Nobody buys fentanyl intentionally, and heroin is supposedly almost impossible to find nowadays.

Either she's lying or people are pretending to be dead to avoid socializing with her.
nooo not stu!!!