• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opster calls Nana a racist pedo.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
He cares. Otherwise he wouldn’t remind everyone that Ant trashed him on other subjects.

These two fruits need each other.

“Do you know what Anthony would have to admit to to bring me to the table.”

Which means he could bring him to the table.

Said it a million times: What Opie felt lost about was the relationship. That’s what hurt him, that they weren’t friends anymore. That Ant didn’t have him to the house, never went to see Opie’s kids, talked shit about him behind his back, that Ant saw their relationship as business only.

Opie is right that Ant trashed him.

He also admits he is the one who fucked up in many ways but seems to forget that he didn’t really fix it from his end so of course Ant held a grudge.

They’re both right and also both wrong at the same time.

One of these days some third party is going to offer them real money to go back on the air (podcast probably) and they’ll sit down and talk.

Well, maybe not. But in that hypothetical, there was nothing so bad done by either of them that they can’t work around.

It’s probably too late now, but if someone like Rogan had tried seven years ago to facilitate this, they’re both full of shit if they say they would hear him out.
They will never go back to radio, either regular or the dying dog. Not that they wouldn't, it's the companies that have no interest.
The only way I can see them ever getting together again is if Anthony finally decided to redo the OnA show or if someone huge like Rogan decided to start a Rogan network and get them on as a team. This way Ant saves face by not losing his network ( I merged with my friend, see) and Joe can drop a shit ton of cash to make it happen, although both would do it for peanuts at this point. Spotify would be the only issue since Joe is under contract. assuming Joe would be interested

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
He cares. Otherwise he wouldn’t remind everyone that Ant trashed him on other subjects.

These two fruits need each other.

“Do you know what Anthony would have to admit to to bring me to the table.”

Which means he could bring him to the table.

Said it a million times: What Opie felt lost about was the relationship. That’s what hurt him, that they weren’t friends anymore. That Ant didn’t have him to the house, never went to see Opie’s kids, talked shit about him behind his back, that Ant saw their relationship as business only.

Opie is right that Ant trashed him.

He also admits he is the one who fucked up in many ways but seems to forget that he didn’t really fix it from his end so of course Ant held a grudge.

They’re both right and also both wrong at the same time.

One of these days some third party is going to offer them real money to go back on the air (podcast probably) and they’ll sit down and talk.

Well, maybe not. But in that hypothetical, there was nothing so bad done by either of them that they can’t work around.

It’s probably too late now, but if someone like Rogan had tried seven years ago to facilitate this, they’re both full of shit if they say they would hear him out.
Anth is completely losing his mind. I think the last couple months have really accelerated it. Even people like Luis who just had him on are starting to rethink being friends with him. There’s no chance he does anything with opie again. Realistically he’ll be dead soon.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
CompoundLosses.png

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
It would be sort of creepy to have a former coworker you haven't worked with in a decade, and weren't friends with for over 20 years check in on your work on a near weekly basis to point out everything you do wrong. Just between us, I think I might be a little bit flustered and exhausted by it were I in the Opesters piss socks.