• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opster calls Nana a racist pedo.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
maxresdefault.jpg

G

He cares. Otherwise he wouldn’t remind everyone that Ant trashed him on other subjects.

These two fruits need each other.

“Do you know what Anthony would have to admit to to bring me to the table.”

Which means he could bring him to the table.

Said it a million times: What Opie felt lost about was the relationship. That’s what hurt him, that they weren’t friends anymore. That Ant didn’t have him to the house, never went to see Opie’s kids, talked shit about him behind his back, that Ant saw their relationship as business only.

Opie is right that Ant trashed him.

He also admits he is the one who fucked up in many ways but seems to forget that he didn’t really fix it from his end so of course Ant held a grudge.

They’re both right and also both wrong at the same time.

One of these days some third party is going to offer them real money to go back on the air (podcast probably) and they’ll sit down and talk.

Well, maybe not. But in that hypothetical, there was nothing so bad done by either of them that they can’t work around.

It’s probably too late now, but if someone like Rogan had tried seven years ago to facilitate this, they’re both full of shit if they say they would hear him out.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Opie took more than Psych 101. Dan has a lot of catching up to do.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
He cares. Otherwise he wouldn’t remind everyone that Ant trashed him on other subjects.

These two fruits need each other.

“Do you know what Anthony would have to admit to to bring me to the table.”

Which means he could bring him to the table.

Said it a million times: What Opie felt lost about was the relationship. That’s what hurt him, that they weren’t friends anymore. That Ant didn’t have him to the house, never went to see Opie’s kids, talked shit about him behind his back, that Ant saw their relationship as business only.

Opie is right that Ant trashed him.

He also admits he is the one who fucked up in many ways but seems to forget that he didn’t really fix it from his end so of course Ant held a grudge.

They’re both right and also both wrong at the same time.

One of these days some third party is going to offer them real money to go back on the air (podcast probably) and they’ll sit down and talk.

Well, maybe not. But in that hypothetical, there was nothing so bad done by either of them that they can’t work around.

It’s probably too late now, but if someone like Rogan had tried seven years ago to facilitate this, they’re both full of shit if they say they would hear him out.

I agree with everything you said but I don't understand what their endgame is with this back and forth trashing. It's been going on for almost a decade by now.

The only thing I can come up with is that they know they aren't getting back together to dk a show so the only why to stay relevant and use the O&A brand is to trash each other for the click bait and views since nobody cares about their names if there isn't a & between them.