• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Opie's top 5 comedians to ever be on the show !!!

Forum Clout
Here is the list from a Chinese blonde man using Opie's youtube account.

1. Patrice
2. Breuer
3. Bobby
4. Brian Regan? (I literally do not remember a single appearance)
5. (((Louis CK)))

Says Nick Dip, Rogan, and Quinn were mostly weak appearances. Says Norton just sat there and sulked most of the time. Says Vos was more miss than hit. Says Burr was not good enough for a top spot.
Regan would just sit there annoyed that the guys couldn't go five seconds without being dirty. He's a clean comic and they know that, but they'd give him absolutely nothing to riff on. Every episode I've heard where they've had him on, he'd be able to punch in like once every fifteen minutes, and it would always be funny, but you could tell that he hated going on OnA.

They would also regularly gossip about him when he wasn't on the show, talking about how he can be extremely dirty when he's not on stage, or how he's known to put back a dozen beers at happy hour. I'm sure Regan didn't appreciate that considering the massive amounts of money he makes performing for Mormons, families, and old people.

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout
Birbiglia pretty much always sucked on O&A but he was responsible for two funny moments. One was the massive bombing in the Philly Virus Tour show where then Burr came out and roasted the city of Philly instead of doing his act to try to save the show. The other was a day where Vos, Nick Dip, and some WWF wrestler were on the show and Vos just kept shitting on Birbiglia for no reason and then Vos started ripping on the WWF guy as well. The WWF guy was promoting some energy drink and they brought in the drink during the break and Anthony on mic said something like "what is this fag fucking stupid drink doing in here" and the WWF guy heard it in the hallway so Opie kept replaying the clip to make Anthony uncomfortable.
It wasn’t Birbiglia that bombed in Philly, it was Jimmy Shubert in his own hometown. Birbiglia bombed in Holmdel, New Jersey. I was at that show, he ate his balls. Birbiglia was a one man show actor, he was not a comedian and he deserved the heckling that he received.

Last edited: